Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Blog Share - Got Frot?

A

Frottage (Frot) (v) : The act of thrusting one's penis against an inanimate object, or against the body part of another; non-penetrative sex. It's practiced by many a straight couple - particularly when attempting to avoid pregnancy (titty-fuck, anyone?). It can be one of the most enjoyable things about jacking off with a buddy, too.  And, playing cock2cock adds a whole new dimension and set of sensations to the fun. The dudes over at



are all over that! The site is a free social network for men who enjoy this very common activity. I've added their site to the blog rolls and in the Reciprocity Links in the side bar ---->
1


2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11


Go sign up, check them out, and tell them The Whackman sent ya!


B

5 comments:

Unknown said...

AH! YES! It was a great way to off! Hot photos again! Hugs, Patrick

Your French Patrick said...

It is hard not to find all this hard.

I reblog two photos and the final gif (that I resized) although I expected another one.

Have a great day, my very dear friend, and a huge mountain of heaped bisous.

Unknown said...

Frot rocks! Love the picture of Blake and Jason!

Anonymous said...

This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite pastimes. My cock against another is a state of bliss. And that opening gif is enough to put me over the moon.

Artie

Anonymous said...

Absolutely one of my MOST favorite activities. I love frotting other guys. Supreme male bonding. I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving, bro. In mind, heart, and spirit, always stroking with you, brother. Hugs and Strokes, AOM