Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Your Cock Talks. Do You Listen?

1
Thank you for the wonderful comments and emails. You know we bloggers love them. Longtime Faithful Reader, Fluffy, tells me in a comment yesterday that he wakes up in the middle of the night with a real firm boner. Then says he's not awake enough to enjoy it, though it feels really good to thrust it against the mattress a couple of times.
2

3

4

A
Well, not only is that enjoying it, doing so will boost the hardness of it and is actually good for your cock. In fact, any time your cock gets even a bit stiff, if you give it any attention at all you are enjoying it. You don't have to stroke to ejaculation. All you need to enjoy it is to give it a good grope.
5

6

7

8

9


10

11

12
When your cock talks to you, do you listen?
13
14

10 comments:

O!Daddie said...

I ALWAYS listen to my cock - others feign deafness way too often.

Xersex said...

last night I jerked off to ejac, to relax and fall sleep. And it worked!

Your French Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Your French Patrick said...

I like the N°5 photos of Nick Jonas by Yu Tsai for the mag Flunt. In fact, on the start there was 4 photos and not only 2 in a raw.
More at: http://homotography.blogspot.com/2014/10/nick-jonas-by-yu-tsai-flaunt.html

Wishing you a wondrous day with a lot of bisous, my very dear friend.

Queer Heaven said...

I ALWAYS listen tomy Cock! He usually knows exactly what I need.
On my friend, while I am here.... thank you so much for always great comments on my blog!

Fluffy33 said...

I hadn't actually thought of it like that!! Thanks whkattk!

Unknown said...

I have a variety of conversations with mine!!!! Great post! Love them! Patrick

SickoRicko said...

Great post!

Ulikemydick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ulikemydick said...

Excellent post man! Penis is so awesome.