Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Boners Told Me So

I'm doing much better today. Not perfect, but much better. I thank you all so much for the well-wishes. It does mean a lot to me. I did indeed spend a lot of time lying around, doing a lot of nothing. (I followed your advice, Jean, and the TV never got turned on.) I relaxed.
2
I read.
3

I slept.
4
I did not release the aches and pains utilizing the suggestion of yesterday's meme.
5

6
But I know I'm feeling better because
my nighttime boners told me so.
7

8

9
Each one brought me out of a deep sleep; each one harder than the previous as the testosterone built its supplies. With a full tank of T, the final one woke me this morning, fully hard and insistent.
10

11
Yes, our balls recharge our T levels while we sleep. Sleep helps us restore our energy, Testosterone boosts those energy levels. But, please don't think the morning boner is strictly a result of the process, as some folks would lead you to believe. It adds to the hardness of that log of lumber; it is not the cause of it.
12

13
14




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm leaving a comment mostly because all your hard (no pun intended) work deserves that you know it is appreciated. I gather that you are suffering from a chronic illness. I do hope you can recover your energy and health and continue to make your thought provoking posts for many years.

Xersex said...

in my opinion, human body needs to sleep more than we use to give him!!!

Your French Patrick said...

You are wise, go on resting: a boner is not a medical check-up.
Your "lot of nothings" done, you'll have perhaps a lot of somethings to do.
I am very happy that you feel better.

Today, I heard a sentence which made me think of you: "The life is simple, we have only a thing to be known, and it is that in the life there are many things to be known."
And you help us there well.

I wish you a wondrous day, my dear friend, with a lot of bisous.


Unknown said...

So pleased that you are recovering your energy - general as well as sexual. Great post as always. More "bisous" over the waves! Patrick

Jean said...

Maybe we should all take our own advice. The world is going to hell in a handbasket!!

O!Daddie said...

Happy thoughts cumming your way !!!

storyman3119 said...

It is so nice to wake up to a boner.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - I thank you so very much. Yes, I have a rare form of Muscular Dystrophy; managing it but some things just knock me down for a few days.