Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Chances Are

Faithful Reader, bob, wanted to learn more about the Body Electric programs. Like me, bob is married. The seminar I attended was for men. Yet I brought my new-found knowledge and feelings home with me. They have stayed with me. And, most important of all, my wife has been the recipient of the changes. The experience enabled me to better and more freely express my wants, needs, desires, with confidence. And, isn't that what most people (women) want: a sharing of expression?
2
Faithful Reader, Jean, said: ...men are so thoughtful in their comments; so this is how men think. Yep, Jean, I believe all men think in this way, they simply haven't learned how to express it in words and they resort to resisting the natural urge, hiding, pushing it down.
3
So, Straight Dudes, give it a go. Dive on in.
4
Yes, you will get naked with a bunch of men.
5
Yes, they will touch your cock, your balls - at some point with the express purpose of giving you a hard-on. They will ask you to express what you desire. Chances are he will have a hard-on while doing so.
6
Yes, you will be touching another man's cock, his balls - eventually with the express purpose of giving him a boner. You will ask him what he desires.
7
And, chances are very good that you will have a hard-on while doing so.
8
If what you've done prior to this has worked, you may be nervous at first, but you will both have learned that it's okay.
9

10

11
All you need is the self-confidence to shove fear away.
12

13

14

7 comments:

Xersex said...

more than once I was told I speak and ask too much making sex, so I prefer let speak only insinct!

Your French Patrick said...

I like very much the photo N°10 where they reciprocally protect their cocks from a sunburn as to hatch eggs, in case their pair of underpants would not be enough for it.
The others too.
Have great day, baby, with a lot of bisous.

Anonymous said...

I believe this is what all men should be able to share with each other as men - and how much better lovers we all become when we experience these things with each other and ourselves - learning to express our needs and desires - -opening up those lines of communications with their lovers - this is the way forward for healthier individuals and relationships. Thanks for sharing your amazing experience. Wishing you a bonerific day, bro! Huggin and Strokin you in Spirit, AOM

Jean said...

You know we are all actually humans first, and we all need doses of different medicines to heal our hurts, open communications., etc.

The journey starts with the first step. Or you can't win the lottery if you don't play!

Unknown said...

Great pictures today! I've been to the concert! Very good! Hugs, Patrick

SickoRicko said...

Sounds like a fabulous workshop!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - I like that analogy: You can't win if you don't play! So perfect...We must all learn that we are human.