Tuesday, April 7, 2015

More Body Electric

Some of the comments left on yesterday's post brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. I appreciate them so very, very much. One anonymous reader had questions about the Body Electric experience... And, Anonymous, my Faithful Readers, there is no reason to apologize for asking so many questions; this is why I am here.
2
No, there was no time spent alone with any of the men who attended. In fact, any individual activity outside class is discouraged. At first, I didn't quite understand that. But, as the weekend progressed, I certainly got it. The idea is to share the erotic experience and the naked bonding with the entire group.
3

4
Yes, the entire body is brought into play over the weekend. From head to toe. Through this you find new erogenous zones, and what you find sensual and where. You become more aware of each and every inch of your body - not just the cock, or the balls.
5

6
So, everything is done together in a large room for all to see, for all to experience. This is a means of learning that you are different from other men, yes. But you are also the same. The desires, needs, wants, hopes, and, yes, even dreams may not be exactly the same as the other men. Yet, they are. You are worthy of love and respect, just as they all are. You discover that you really do belong to a brotherhood - a brotherhood of men.
7

8
You learn that what you have is what you were born with.
9
It is supposed to be there; you have no reason to be ashamed of it.
10
It is supposed to get hard; you have no reason to be embarrassed by that.
11
It is supposed to be pleasurable; you have no reason to deny it or to deny yourself those sensations, you are worthy; you deserve it.
12

13
14
We should cherish and support one another, love as we love ourselves; care [for them] in times of need. In fact, today is a perfect opportunity: blogger buddy Lord Patrick of More of the Same reminds us that today is World Health Day. If you know someone who is long past due for a check-up, encourage them to schedule a complete physical.



10 comments:

Your French Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Your French Patrick said...

Hi my dear Pat,

I love your sensibility, and the fact that no stupid false modesty prevents you from saying that you became teary-eyed.
You know, to valid my comment I must prove that I am not a robot by clicking a check box, although I already did it many times in the past.
The same for you, mon chéri, you proved that you are not a robot, and it's a good thing even though you have already done that in the past.

Alas, I can't say the same about everybody.

I wish you a wondrous day, my baby, with a lot of bisous and my thanks for your beautiful photos and above all for being you

Anonymous said...

I agree with our Great Friend French Patrick. Thank you for helping us all feel more in tune and have a healthy pride with our bodies. This is who we naturually are and how we naturally feel. Work with Nature not against it. I really appreciate your guidance, brother. Huggin and Strokin you in Spirit, AOM

Unknown said...

OH! First, thanks for the mention! Yesterday was the first time since I started this new blog that I had over a thousand visits! Another of your great posts. Love the male bonding in the photos! If only! Ah! Well! I've survived for 81 years! Hugs! Lots of hugs, Patrick

Jean said...

I love the message from your site. To read the comments, men are very thoughtful in their feedback. French Patrick, AOM, Lord Patrick I read every day; so this is how men think.

SteveXS said...

Thanks always for all the hotness -- and the wise words!

Anonymous said...

Talk about old beliefs!your so right! but we are trained at a early age to hide and keep it private?thats most likely why i cum so fast with my wife(before we get caught!)i'd like to learn more about that place ;)-bob

whkattk said...

@ bob - Hit their website: www.bodyelectric.org

They even have programs for couples - which means you and your wife could attend together and learn to savor the time you spend together; it's not ALL about sex, either.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - This is how men think...I wish more men would think this way; learn to drop the machismo facade long enough to understand that - regardless of sexual orientation - they can show affection for another man.

Xersex said...

love your olistic view of body-soul!