Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy April!

Well, it's April 1...the day those in the US call April Fools...perhaps because we think Spring is here (nature certainly makes the male of most species extra horny when Spring arrives) but the next cold front beats down on us. Anyway, I thought today would be a good day for some fun.
So, there!

Photo Proud

Would you run away from the Big Bad Wolf?

Providing a way for str8 dudes to have fun together without fear of labels

All men are NOT created equal

Would he need to tell YOU twice?

I may have to pass some of these around, but I'd add "Stand Proud" above it

Ride 'em cowboy!

Who's in?

Did they really think bulldozing the park and building a shopping mall would stop the activity?

Yep. But the wise man would use real lube and a towel - lotion is absorbed too quickly and tissue breaks apart too easily

Let's post this on every street corner

You need to refocus the camera - you missed the shot

Who says today's Youth won't follow the rules?

You've always been told to eat a good hearty breakfast, haven't you?
Just in case you missed breakfast

Don't forget dessert!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Awesome, bro! I love these. Made me laugh all down the page. Thanks for the sunshine on this cloudy day. I'm in on the CUM PARTY! I'll be right over with open mouth! :0 Wishing you a wonderful day and an awesome April. Huggin' and Strokin' and Cummin' with you, buddy. AOM

Xersex said...

cum party? but not bukkake, not to waste cum!
loved every pic and I've stolen 3.

Your French Patrick said...

Assmebro city actually exists.
This place is situated in Svenljunga Kommun, Alvsborgs Lan, Sweden.
But we do not have to go so far, my dear Pat, nor to make that under a road sign.
Cum here, bro, I am waiting for you, and it's not an April Fools' Day's joke.

And in this waiting, I wish you a wondrous day with a lot of loving bisous.

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

AWESOME way to begin the month

Unknown said...

Great! Love them all! Trust all goes well. Patrick

Jean said...

For the west coast, we east-coast wish you April showers!

O!Daddie said...

Let's skip dinner and go right for dessert !!!

storyman3119 said...

nice pics
made me hungry