Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Continue to Rise!

What a great variety of answers to yesterday's post. I love it! I suspected my Faithful Readers were prolific when it comes to reading. Inspiration can be a page turn, or mouse click away.

*******************************************
I have a full day of appointments and wasn't looking forward to any of it. One would expect to, as my grandmother used to say, "wake up on the wrong side of the bed;" in a foul mood right from the get-go. But, when I woke to discover my cock super hard, straining between my stomach and the mattress.... 

Well, I know it's going to be a really good day. So, I'm inspired to celebrate the male barometer.








 And the day would not be complete with out wishing Faithful Reader mistress maddie a very wonderful birthday. May his barometer continue to rise!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent selection of barometers! : ) I wish you all the best, my brother. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Xersex said...

I woke up "boned" only if I had a erotic dream!!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful post! "Morning Wood" - fantastic! Those days have passed for me! "things" happening! Will email you later!

Your French Patrick said...

I take it upon myself to add my best wishes to those that you sent to Mistress Maddie (whose comments are very often relevant)

You are right, the age is calculated differently in the US and in India (or in Korea).

There is a theory which says that old age gets more respect in India while youth is more desired in the US. So people try to claim a higher age in India and a lower age in the US.
Another theory says that they include in their calculation the time spent in the belly of their mother and round off these nine months to a whole year.

As for me, rightly or wrongly, but at least more simply, I think that when they say "I am X-years old", they mean "I am in my X-th year", and therefore one year since the day of the delivery.

Love, hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

SickoRicko said...

Terrific selection!

Anonymous said...

In the US, the Baby Boomers fucked everything up. At first, it was don't trust anyone over 30, then in 1945 came Logan's Run, and life doesn't have to end at 30. Then we had 50 is the new 30 in 1995. Now 70 is the new 50 which is presumably the new 30 by transitive property, and it's like those rapping granny commercials from the early 90s are now real.

Can we all agree that Parts: The Clonus Horror is better than Logan's Run, though?