Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The Need to Cum

Many times I sit and wonder "what can I post about today?"
Well, it has come to my attention that today, in the U.S., is Coming Out Day. The day of the year when LGBTQ men and women are encouraged to open the door and declare their sexual orientation to family, friends, and strangers alike. Not to be confused with Pride, which is about leaving shame behind.
This may get me in trouble with some Faithful Readers but, here goes.... I think we should all - every one of us - take to the streets. But, we should be declaring one single, simple sentiment:
I am a sexual being.

It doesn't matter how I express that.





In the end, I'm no different than you. I feel anger, pain, joy, and love. And, the need to cum.

Can I get an "Amen?"

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

If you can't love yourself, how in he'll you gonna love someone else?

Xersex said...

Amen
wood2539.jpg is Rafael Alencar
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/search/label/Rafael%20Alencar

Unknown said...

Hey! What a fantastic idea! Yes! We are all, each and every one of us, SEXUAL BEINGS! We have been SO BUSY putting tags on people, on ourselves, that we tended to overlook that one basic fact: I AM A SEXUAL BEING!!!! Sometimes "coming out" can cause more harm than good.

The swelling in my ankle/foot is going down, but this morning the pain is very bad! I hope you are in a reasonably good way at present. Hugs across cyberspace!

Your French Patrick said...

Since you ask for it, it's obvious that you can obtain an amen from me, my friend. Amen to whatever you want.
Now that you speak about it, I believe that I have never made my coming out after having discovered that I was gay. I have never tried to hide it, but no straight man has imagined that I might be gay and thus nobody has ever asked me the question. The first exception occured at the minute when I offered to my son to adopt him, because it was inconceivable that he find it out only after his acceptation. His wife and my grandsons don't know it, but it is only because my son wanted it this way.
Love, hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JeanWM said...

Thank you and amen. Why should we be shy about something none of would be here without sex. Literally!

Hugs abd bisous Pat and French Patrick.

SickoRicko said...

Fabulous GIF at the end! Amen!