Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Increase the Satisfaction

"As you and your readers know, my sons and I talk very openly about sex and jerking off. Since the oldest one reads and comments once in a while he'll back me up on this. He mentioned once that he and his buddies were into contests to see who could cum first and shoot the farthest. I suggested they stop doing that and switch to who could hold off the longest for exactly the reasons you're stating."
2

3
Ah, yes... In our youth, we guys who did jack off with our buddies, those were the games we played. Interestingly enough, the one who can hold out the longest is the one who's cum rockets out the farthest. The resultant orgasm finds stronger spasms, and more of them. Of course, volume will also depend on how long it's been since the last ejaculation.






But, when we're young we also manage to cum pretty often without a problem.
4

5

6
Learning to control when you cum will increase the satisfaction of your experiences.

10 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Very good advice with some terrific pix!

Anonymous said...

Very good advice to see who cums last! Excellent! I hope you are well and having fun, bro. Wishing you a Jizz-a-licious Day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Mistress Maddie said...

So of my older friends say "Just you wait till you get older" I'm not sure what they're talking about. My hard ons are still rigid, and I still jack off two times a day. And I am somewhere between 40 and death.

Unknown said...

Great as always - both advice and pictures! Glorious Spring morning here! Short shorts appearing on the street again! Are you a "legs" man?

Your French Patrick said...

Whatever we do or think or say, or refrain from doing or thinking or saying, if we know how to control ourselves this can only improve the results that we obtain.
I see no reason to think that the wanking can derogate from this rule.

As for me, I control myself by wishing you a wondrous day with many many bisous, my darlings Jean and and Pat, and that is why I hope that my wishes will be fulfilled.

Xersex said...

so true!!!

whkattk said...

@ Patrick - Yes, I am indeed a leg man. Having been a dancer, long luscious legs just make me melt.

whkattk said...

@ MFP - You are correct - now if only a certain guy could learn that lesson....

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'll back my dad up on that. Its been awesome too - R

whkattk said...

@ mistress - That's terrific. Keep working it to keep it in good shape, and you'll be working it into your 90s, or beyond!