Wednesday, July 15, 2020

CV-19 and Balls

It's that time again, folks
BUDDY BALL CHECK
Get busy. 
That Testicular Self-exam is really important.
Ball cancer will not go on hiatus during COVID-19
So, please, check those balls!








Then you can play to your heart's content. 


*****************************************
For Bretty ~ The guy who wrote in with sexual anhedonia would like to hear from you - just for someone to email with, for an understanding shoulder so to speak. If you are willing, would you please email me: whkattk@gmail.com?

11 comments:

Xersex said...

I read here that this disease could have profound and serious causes. In my opinion, he should start doing serious psychotherapy.



SickoRicko said...

Always a good reminder!

Your French Patrick said...

Thank you for this reminder, even if I had not forgotten since I know that it is always the day following the 14th of July, the Frenchmen's 4th July)
This time, you told "check those balls" instead of check your balls. Did you want to say those on the pictures instead of ours as usual? (Just teasing you)
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Mistress Maddie said...

I think I have checked my balls twice a day for last last three months.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Haha
It's always good to get a reminder...

XOXO

AOM SoulFood said...

Busy Playin' with my Balls here! Such a fun day! Thanks for all you do for us my Dear Friend. Wishing you all the very best. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

uptonking said...

I would love to personally examine all those balls... up close and personal. I love to volunteer.

JeanWM said...

Certainly one of the healthy things you can do in the middle of a pandemic is take care of yourself. Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Xersex - He's "been there, done that." He feels they do not listen to him, and only want to prescribe anti-depressants. Bretty is a trained professional in this disease and hopefully will listen and lend an ear.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Most definitely!

Bruce Jensen said...

We checked.
We played.
We checked again.
We like to be thorough.