Friday, July 10, 2020

The Naturist Lifestyle

While my wife was channel surfing (because, of course, she was) last night
she landed on a repeat of Chrisley Knows Best. Because is there anything besides reruns
 Even sports is pretty much all reruns of past games.

Now, the show makes him look stupid and it's my secret hope that he's all an act and not like that off camera.Anyway, at the start of the episode he finds his 76-year old mother at a nudist camp and drags her out, all the while making ridiculous comments about being offended and disgusted by the display of "limp sausages and nippled knees."
 You all know my opinion on nudism and the naturist lifestyle: I live naked as much as possible. The human body is not disgusting, it is not lewd, it should not be thought of as offensive. 







Today,
AOM 
has a beautiful set of posts encouraging a naked life of happiness and joy. Check it out.


 Have a wonderful, joyful weekend.

14 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Can it really be the weekend again?!?!? It all seems to run together.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I have always wanted to go to a nudist camp. There's one in Michigan, I think, that's the closest to me. Never been to one. I think more people should get naked more often. There's too much shame and irrational fear of being naked among people.
And I think Chrisley puts on an act, of course. It's reality tv so it's all edited to present a storyline.

XOXO

Rad said...

I've avoided shows like that forever (faux, scripted drama "reality" series), and when you consider the target audience, is it any wonder that they made his reaction that over-the-top?

William said...

As one who lives naked most of the times indoors, you're preaching to the choir. Keep on with the great posts, and have a wonderful weekend yourself.

Xersex said...

love your wisdom about nudity
happy week end

JeanWM said...

Stay cool and stay safe. Stay away from the crowds. Hugs and bisous.

AOM SoulFood said...

Naked All the Way! Thanks for the shout out. I really appreciate it. Thanks for all you do for us. Wishing you all the very best. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

uptonking said...

I dislike Chrisley Knows Best so much. I dislike everything it stands for. The hypocrisy. Their bleached teeth and dyed hair and forced smiles. Of course he can't stand real people, he's transformed himself and his family into something inhuman. They are flesh robots. And all for money. All for fame. Stupid. Like the Kardashians, I don't get it. Why do people watch this crap?

SickoRicko said...

Excellent post!

(My routine seems to have been totally thrown off.)

whkattk said...

@ uptonking - I agree about that show...I think he's a bully on top of everything else he depicts. But, the rest of the "reality" shows are just as bad. I don't know how people can watch and be entertained, let alone be inspired or impressed by any of them. 'Cause, you're correct: It's all crap.

Hot guys said...

I think that the first shot shows how freeing it can be. ✌🏻

I mean, just take a look at those happy & carefree faces! 😃

Your French Patrick said...

There should be at least one day a year when nudism is compulsory. For example on July 11, which would have given Trump an excuse to go on refusing to wear the mask.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat;

Anonymous said...

I have to think that Todd Chrisley is putting on an act...because I would have thought he would like seeing limp sausages. LOL! Is that terrible to say?

whkattk said...

@ Gabriel - I have always thought that, too!