Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Dealing With CV-19

A lesson in dealing with the pandemic. 
"I tested positive but don't have any symptoms so I'm relegated to two bedrooms connected by a bathroom. One room is set up with a bed and the other has a couch and tv. We communicate by text or talking through the door, He drops my meals and drinks on a tray. Being isolated and quarantined hasn't stopped us from having fun together. We have our computers and jerk off together on Zoom and oh man does he put on a show for me. May not be able to touch each other, but it's actually been kind of fun."

I'm very happy to hear you're being inventive. But I also hope you are getting well.








COVID-19 has got nothing on these guys.

10 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Love in the times of Pandemic.
One needs to be resourceful.
Wait, that body looks familiar....

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

OMG!!!!! Your a naughty boy!!!!! Some of these visuals look very familiar?!?!?! lol!!!!

Cards on the table, I am very sexual, so this pandemic has opened my eyes and will never take sex for granted again. I have smelled, touched and licked a man since March. I so miss the feel of another cock. This has to be a record for me. Thank goodness for chat rooms and the online experience. I mean watching and being watching masturbating is hot for me anyhow. I also got to see some couple having sex. The plus to this, I did get to meet some fun guys from all over the world though which is cool. I have a regular thing now with a guy from Ireland!!!! And then there's the Lad.

SickoRicko said...

Oh my! Very creative and resourceful!

Have a happy day!

JeanWM said...

Looks like we may all be back inside again soon. Take care.hugs and bisous. Dear French Patrick, I may never get back there!!

uptonking said...

Whatever gets you through the night. And through this darkest of nights... sigh. Covid Hell. Never saw it coming.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had friends who I knew would be down, so asking wouldn't be awkward.

Hot guys said...

Those first 2 GIFs, though... 🙄

Very nice! 👌🏻

whkattk said...

@ Jean - I fear if Trump wins (steals) again in Nov, we may not be able to get out of the country because of the CV-19. Hugs and bisous!

whkattk said...

@ Six & Maddie - Busted. :-D

Bruce Jensen said...

Here are two men that are living the adage "When life gives you lemons.....make Whiskey Sours".

@Maddie- Just think when you can actually get your hands on a man again! Talk about mind blowing :-D