Friday, August 7, 2020

Hotel Hell

 

The trip went well. Except for the Hotel Hell. The only good thing I can say about it is that it was close to where I needed to be during the day. I like the Black-Eyed Peas. I do. Though with Fergie leaving, who know what the future there will hold.
But, I do not like them blasting from the balcony next to my room at midnight - every night. Calls to the front desk went unanswered because...there was no one at the front desk! Locked. No lights on.

I packed my stuff and left. drove all night to get home. I'm exhausted. So...
Ima spend the day:







7 comments:

William said...

Take care and rest up. Hope the appointments were successful.

SickoRicko said...

I hope it went well with the doctor. Too bad about the Hotel Hell.

I envy you having a pool to lounge in, but I don't envy the upkeep.

Your French Patrick said...

It is said that travel forms youth. I'm glad you're back safe and sound. It is normal that you are tired, I hope you will rest and that it will pass quickly. But what a strange idea to have preferred the Hell hotel to the Paradise hotel !!!
Hugs and bisous my darlings Jean and Pat. Have a great weekend.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohh. Naked by the pool sounds fantastic!
Oh and that hotel? Blacklist it. The BEP are NOT that good.

Glad you’re back.

XoXo

JeanWM said...

It's happened to all of us, I remember the cheerleader convention. They were quiet but they were going in and out of their rooms every 10 minutes all night long. You could've stewed all night, so just as well you got up and left. Hope all went well with your trip. Hugs and bisous.

uptonking said...

I envy you your pool. Orders for pools have skyrocketed since the Covid outbreak. Companies here in MN are already booked completely for 2021, say nothing about all the ones they are doing in 2020. I would love one... I know they can be a pain to maintain, but so worth it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your hotel experience. Those pool boys can make a stay much better.