Monday, August 3, 2020

COVID and Distance Sex


COVID-19 separates some people by necessity. Though, it's not the only thing that might keep people apart.
"In reference to twhat the internet has brought us I can say it's helped me a lot especially once cameras were added to laptops. I always had to travel for my job and it would take me away for weeks at a time. Being home was great but opening things up puts us miles apart again. We always made sure we kept in touch with phone sex. Now we cam and it's just so cool to be able to see each other. Talking was fun but Visuals are really hot. I used to have a sleeve I would lube up and use during phone sex because it was better than my dry hand. During the lockdown I bought a FleshJack. It's been incredible. I can use my hands and I can wedge it and thrust while she uses the dildo I made of my cock. But she still loves to see me cum and I always pull out and shoot all over myself. Takes her over the top every time! So there's something you can add to the plus end of the internet."





Well, I can't believe I didn't mention that in the post about the good things the internet has provided. There are so many cam2cam sites, it should've come to mind.


But that is a great way to keep a relationship alive and connected when partners are forced to be miles away from one another. The FleshJack can add a newer dimension, as well.

And I'll give you extra props for the custom dildo. You've got to share instructions with us. I'm sure there are plenty of couples who would love to learn how to make their own.
*************************
I will be in LA (again!) beginning tomorrow. I should be back Friday.

10 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yay!
He did the clone-a-willy that I posted about in my OTP post! That's fantastic. I may have to ask that from a certain someone I know. He can make a cast of his dick and I'll enjoy it.
And I need to get myself to one of those cam sites. Maddie has also talked about them!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip and I hope your eye is healing well and you get a good report. Andy

SickoRicko said...

Fabulous post! Good luck in LA.

uptonking said...

Enjoy L.A. Very jell. I love fleshlights and love it when dudes take pics or vids using them. Very hot. I have never, but would give it a try. Cam to cam? Not for me. Just not comfortable with the way I look. :( Can't wait for person to person, again. Sigh. Thanks for this post. Very cool.

William said...

Good luck with your LA appointments. Take care and stay safe.

whkattk said...

@ Six - Did you explain how to do the clone-a-willy? If you did, I don't remember it. xoxo

whkattk said...

@ Andy, Rick, and William - Thank you both so much!

AOM SoulFood said...

Great topic. Good to explore and share the good that the Internet brings into our lives. Enjoy your trip. I wish you well. Wishing you all the very best. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

The hurricane will arrive in the middle of the night and it is pouring! It will be going right over us, but it's moving fast and hopefully our electricity will stay on. Hope your LA trip goes well, hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

The internet has brought a new dimension into long distance relationships for sure. I am missing those real life connections though.