Thursday, August 13, 2020

Happy Endings


I understand Switzerland suggested finding a FWB if one is unattached in order to make it through the pandemic. You may recall this reader from a few weeks ago.

"Well, he called again. He dropped by saying he wanted to just b.s. for a while. What he really wanted was to get serviced again. I hit him front and center that he can't leave me with my dick hard. If he couldn't at least give me a hand job he could go suck his own dick. He reluctantly agreed. But, guess what? It can't surprise anyone to hear he came back the next night for more and grabbed my dick before he unleashed his own. So, we've become fuck buddies sort of doing frot and everything."


Glad to hear from you and hear that you decided to hold the line. And, surprise! he knew what to do with a cock, didn't he? I don't know about anyone else, but it doesn't shock me, really. Once he understood it wouldn't be a whole lot different than playing with his own cock.... Then, you add the improved experience when you'd shared an activity and it becomes a pleasure to give pleasure while receiving pleasure. It furthers the bond between you.








I love happy endings, readers, don't you?

10 comments:

Tex said...

That's awesome. Glad it worked out for both of you.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Haha who doesn’t love a happy ending?
And I think we’ve all had that selfish hot guy who is convinced we’re there for their entertainment, as P!nk would say.
Being assertive is hot.

XoXo

SickoRicko said...

Yes, indeed I do!

Your French Patrick said...

Friends with benefits (FWB) is better than friends without benefits (FWB too by the way).
I wonder who doesn't love happy endings.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

"Everyone's paired off except for me."
-Donna Troy

I liked Convergence. I'm not ashamed of that.

Anonymous said...

Happy endings make me smile! Oh....maybe you are not referring to movies? My bad! LOL!

uptonking said...

That is very sweet. Glad it worked out for your reader. We all need a little something something to get us through this, right?

JeanWM said...

HEA's. Wear a mask! Hugs and bisous!

Hot guys said...

Never really got the FWB thing... Not crazy about it. 🤷‍♂️

Hot guys said...

OMG, yes... Pools! 💦 Miss 'em!