Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Why the Title?

 

Over the (almost) ten years I've been doing this blog thing, I've had numerous people wonder how I arrived at Big Whack Attack.
Well, it's simple really. I began the blog in the first place because I had read a woman's "instructions" on "how to give a man a hand job." Ugh! Are you kidding me?!?

Remember the old line, "It's not a gear shift!" No, it is not. So, I initially set out to explain the workings of the cock to women. Then men started reading and commenting and I realized that they knew so little about their own genitals.

But, I digress. There was also a plethora of questions all over the blogs and bulletin boards as such:
Why does my boyfriend/husband/significant other (pick one) jack off/jerk off/whack off/masturbate (pick one) so much? We can have sex in the morning and by noon he's in the bathroom stroking his erection/boner/hard-on (pick one).


So, the name Big Whack Attack came about because that's kind of the "feeling" a man gets when he's especially horny. The urge, the need, to ejaculate becomes overpowering.
The cock gets hard, snaking down a pant leg or up past the waistband. Then it gets harder. Then it pulses, twitches if you will. Impossible to ignore.


And we give in to it, we "whack off."




Thus,
Big Whack Attack

9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I love this post!

Your French Patrick said...

Amen. Interesting.

As for me I began my blog in the first place because I wanted to test if I was able to make at least one time one page of blog, instead of being only the reader of some other blogs.
Enough to catch the blogging virus!

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

William said...

Thank you so much for maintaining your blog for such a long time. I believe I've been following for close to 1/2 of your 10 years. I've learned so much from your posts, and done my best to contribute to the conversation. Most of all, I've learned that I'm relatively normal. That, in itself, is amazing. You've also encouraged us all in the freedom to explore our bodies, our penises, our relationships in the community of men. Here's hoping you have the strength and enthusiasm to continue for a long time. Blessings always.

AOM SoulFood said...

Great explanation! So fun! And we are all so blessed that there is a BWA! Wishing you all the very best my dear Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

hahaha
So THAT'S where it comes from?
Well, I call you Big because I watched too much Sex and the City, that is. And because it's in your handle.
It's pretty cool you started the blog to be informative. I started mine because of a boy.
I'm lame.

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Six - That's not lame...not at all! There are many, many, many people who started blogging as a result of a relationship (good or bad). It's a great outlet, a great way to vent. Eventually, it grows in to something more... Your blog has ***definitely*** grown into a wonderful place of sharing information. I love stopping by to read. I always learn something new! XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Rick - Thanks, buddy.

@ AOM - Awww, thank you, my friend.

whkattk said...

@ William - Thank you so much. And, thank you for adding to the conversation - I think it's important!

uptonking said...

She should be grateful she gets it in the morning! A hard man is good to find.