Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Enhance Your Sexual Experiences

 
I've been having a wonderful email exchange with a Reader regarding all manner of things connected with male sexuality.
He sent me a link I believe will be helpful whether or not you are into Tantra. This blog, Extraordinary Passion, is not very active, there have been very few posts since the blog originated in 2013. But, one in particular from 2016 has some terrific information.
"Tantra (Sanskrit: तन्त्र) literally means "loom, warp, weave". "
As it's connected with sex, the initial meaning has not changed, but the weaving is incorporated into the sexual activity.


As explained from a site called Good to Know: "Tantric sex is an ancient Hindu practice that has been going for over 5,000 years, and means ‘the weaving and expansion of energy’.

It’s a slow form of sex that’s said to increase intimacy and create a mind-body connection that can lead to powerful orgasms."




It can be practiced alone, as well, with masturbation. To understand Tantra in connection with sexual practice, you must first have a full understanding of how the male orgasm works; how the body goes from arousal to ejaculation.



You don't have to want to "build and retain" the erotic energy as some men do. You can use the practice of Tantra to simply enhance your sexual experiences.

7 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

On the gif in the first position one (of whom I am) has the impression that the sperm disappears progressively as soon as it has fallen on the leather of the sofa.

I wonder how this could have been achieved.

But for the preservation of the sofa, that's fine.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Mistress Maddie said...

I had a masseur for several years that gave the best tantric massage I ever had. To date I still haven't found one as skilled as he. But in general, I really miss my seasonal massages

uptonking said...

Hmm... just thinking about this got me hard. HOT.

JeanWM said...

Thank you for all the research you do. So much to learn. Stay well, Hugs and Bisous.

AOM SoulFood said...

Wonderful info and images. Thank you. I hope all is going well with you. I wish you all the very best, my Dear Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

john said...

Love your blog and the work you do to keep us informed. Heads up however the link to Extraordinary Passion is now dead.👍👍👍

SickoRicko said...

Where have I been the past three days?! Great post!