Monday, January 18, 2021

Another Situation

 
Well, first things, first. Thank you for all the positive comments and emails regarding my body check. It all went well. A few spots on my arms needed cryotherapy (frozen). And she confirmed the spot on the head of my cock to be psoriasis for which she prescribed steroid cream for sporadic use.
*****************************
We have a response about the Meatal Stenosis (closing of the urethral opening):

"Pat,  I apologize for taking so long to respond.  I just wanted to thank you for everything you’ve done to help me.  The information was more than helpful and an option I am already researching on.  Thank you for your blog and keep up the great work and information. Be Positive and test negative…..   – J"

No apologies necessary, J. We're all very happy we've been able to supply you with a solution. I hope the situation resolves fairly easily.

****************************

Now we have another situation that needs our help.

"Hello, first of all I want to tell you that I love your blog a lot and on many occasions I feel identified with, with all the things that the lockdown brought, I had to move again with my family, before I lived alone and most of the time I was naked at home, I confess I love to masturbate online to relax the tension, but now as you can imagine it is almost difficult and when I do it, I have to do it quickly and I have read that this can cause me to suffer from premature ejaculation, I don't know what to do, so that this doesn't happen , and be able to enjoy the long masturbation sessions that I was used to. Tanks for reading me - M"



Those readers who have been thrust into communal living quarters after having lived free to do as they wish will know exactly what you're going through. Premature ejaculation means "ejaculating before one wants to." So, quick sessions won't cause a physical manifestation.


It is your mental state which could cause this to be a recurring thing once you have moved out on your own again. After you have moved into your own place again, it will be important to remind yourself that you have the freedom and the time to take as long as you want.


In the meantime, though, you still want to be able to enjoy your cock without the furtive rush. It's necessary to your health - mental and physical.

I'm going to suggest edging. When you have five minutes alone - maybe in the bathroom - get yourself hard, and stroke a little bit. But don't cum. You can do this several times each day. This gives you the opportunity to enjoy the pleasurable sensations and deliberately make the session last all day. Then cum when you decide you're ready.


You didn't say if you share a bedroom. If not, you can masturbate when you go to bed at night. You will have to try to be quiet about it...meaning no vocalizations. If you have a squeaky bed, lie or sit on the floor instead.


The saddest part of this situation for any guy is having to hide the activity in the first place. It's a plain and simple fact of life: Guys jack off.

That we feel obliged to hide it is a damn shame.

Readers: Any other suggestions for him?

14 comments:

Xersex said...

nice guys

Mistress Maddie said...

You gave me a little chuckle there Pat, wink!

My only advice would be take note of schedules and find a nice private time to slowly enjoy cock time, I call it, when no one is around. At bed time might be the best.

AOM SoulFood said...

Great Advice and AMEN Guys jack off - it is part of life - everyone needs to take chill pill and get over it - accept it and let everyone do what they need to do! Wishing you all the very best, my Dear Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Your French Patrick said...

Yes, it is a damn shame that we feel obliged to hide it, but it depends a lot on ourselves.

I'm glad that your exam results found nothing worse. Take good care of your health and the health of those you love.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Glad your physical went well!
And about your reader, I have no idea what to say. Edging is a good strategy, but he needs to get the hell out STAT. Or as soon as he can. If he cannot jerk off to his heart's content for a few months, so be it.
I would not recommend the whambamthankyouman routine, though. It may become permanent.

XOXO

PaulMmn said...

If it gets too bad, and if you can afford it, check into a motel for a night. The goal: Be horny, and enjoy it!

You will also be able to enjoy a long shower or bath, with no interruptions!

--PaulMmn

JeanWM said...

I wish I could offer help. On top of that add everybody’s Covid quarantine. We have one bright spot on Wednesday, start chilling the champagne. Hugs and bisous.

Mark Greene said...

Excellent post. I too have to get used to my partner being home all the time. I do miss being at home when he was at work. Or having a few days off where I could be naked free and horny. I wish the the gentleman a healthy and happy time getting to enjoy himself comfortably.

uptonking said...

Glad your appointment went well. Wishing you the best, dear. Take care!

whkattk said...

@ Mistress - I love it when I do that! 😉

BatRedneck said...

Glad as always to check your new posts.
The walking ginger gif will eventually end up in soon on my own blog.
If you happen to visit, please leave a message to tell me what you think about it.
Cheers,
Laurent

Anonymous said...

@ Mark Greene - I was surprised to read that you miss the freedom to be naked and horny with your partner at home: I had imagined that two men in a relationship would be sympatico with that approach, but I guess real life is more diverse and rarely that simplistic. Would you care to elaborate or clarify?

Mark Greene said...

@Anonymous I hope this answers your questions and if not feel free to ask away. I love good conversation. So first of all I love my partner. Sex with him is amazing! and it's getting more amazing as he's opening up to trying new things with me.

I love leather. I love the look and the lifestyle. It's more than just putting on hot leather jackets,gloves, boots etc. I enjoy various kinks that my partner don't quite get into hence for the longest time we were in an open relationship because he didn't want me to miss out on the pleasures of my "hobby."

As time passed by,the hook ups weren't as special because of the connection was never "THERE" like with Boss. It's not like Boss doesn't like "leather" It drives him crazy when I dress up head to toe in my gear. I can even fuck him much more primitive the way I like. But there are various kinks such as spanking, light bondage, blindfolds etc. that he just don't understand.

Over the years, because I just wasn't satisfied with one night stands anymore; I started blogging. I found it hot sharing my experiences. Often times when I wrote it would be when Boss was at work at his work office and I had the day off and was at home alone.

I often would dress up in my jockstraps, leather, or just naked and edge as I photographed myself and posted hot images of me and shared my erotic secrets.

Now that we are both home I miss the solitude of freely expressing myself by myself. It's not like he's a kill joy by any means. Its just that When I'm masturbating I pleasure myself like no one else can because I know what I like. And if I want to try something extremely freaky I don't have to worry about judgment or explaining why I want to do something or even having a conversation about trying something. I just do it.

So in short my sex with my partner is great. It's getting better because he's opening up to some of my kinks. But when I masturbate that is something I enjoy by myself. I'm a loner when it comes to that so that's what I mean. I hope that makes sense.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Regarding Mark's comment: Even when we have a partner we sometimes still want or need to spend some time doing as we please without having to answer to anyone or worry about satisfying anyone else's needs.