Thursday, April 8, 2021

Is It Possible?

 

Sorry about yesterday. I just couldn't conjure up any motivation.


"Is it possible to bust a nut when busting nut? I had a really intense orgasm while jacking off and now my right one hurts like hell and is kind of swollen."



It is indeed possible to cause testicular trauma when you cum if the ejaculation pulls your nuts up with too much force. That has happened to me. In the past, I would try to hold them down, like this dude, here.





After it happened one too many times, I went in to get it checked out. My doctor warned against that citing the possibility of causing damage.

My balls will yank up so hard and so high that it feels like they're trying to crawl up the inguinal canal...

...the opening that accommodates the spermatic cord which carries sperm from the testicles to the urethra.

The ache should dissipate within a couple of days. Sit with a bag of frozen peas for a little while to reduce the swelling. And wear something that will cradle your balls to keep them from moving too much, but not tight enough to cause pain. 
Maybe briefs that are a little too large.
Or a street jock with a loose knit. (Though, I don't recommend wagging the bits to check.)
If the problem persists more than two or three days, seek medical attention at an Urgent Care. 
They'll do an ultrasound (or they should) to ensure there isn't irreparable damage.
If it can be avoided, you don't want to lose that testicle.

12 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Damn!
So busting a nut is actually a thing? Who knew? I thought all men got their balls really close to their body when they were going to cum, but it did not seem like a muscle spasm to me.
The more you know...


XOXO

p.s. you know we come to see you no matter what, right?

whkattk said...

@ Six - The muscles surrounding the bits are pretty amazing. Each set has its own job to do. Awwww....thank you! XOXO

Your French Patrick said...

Maybe he had squeezed his penis and / or his balls between his thighs? Maybe he had tried to penetrate his anus with his penis?
Or who knows what unorthodox experimental activity…

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

uptonking said...

Well, based on experience, once you do damage to that area, you must remain cautious. I love cock rings, but now have to be super careful. Never put them on in a hurry... always take your time. There is a right and a wrong way to put them on. Trust me, I learned the hard way. Recently, I experienced this too... four days later it seems much better. But always worried about the boys these days. As we should be. Their health is our health! Thanks for this one, dear. Kizzes.

PAULMMN said...

Well, the muscles that put your nuts in a bunch in the cold are supposed to keep them out of the way when you cum... I've got to watch overly-enthusiastic stroking that bounces them around too much!

I usually tuck the blankies under my nuts, keeping them from bouncing too much. This also puts some pressure on my 'tain't, which for me is a nice feeling, lacking a helping hand from someone else!

SickoRicko said...

I did not this sort of thing could happen.

JeanWM said...

Who knew is right! Those little muscles were in the planning for millions of years, for procreation. They are getting a little different action with a hand. Something to think about. Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Upton - There is a right way and wrong way to put on a cock ring. Some day I may find and post a video on the proper way. Hope your issue is fully resolved now. One thing my doctor recommended: More lube.

whkattk said...

@ Paul - Really two different muscle groupings for those things. But they can (and do) work in tandem.

whkattk said...

@ Rick - amazing the mechanics involved, isn't it?

whkattk said...

@ Jean - The hand does bring about a different jostling effect - as Paul pointed out regarding tucking a blanket under his boys.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, worst I get is a sort of hyper-arousal leading to painful erections, from going too long. But if I can jerk through the pain, the orgasm feels so good. And it comes out like a hose.