Friday, October 29, 2021

Please Tell Me

 
"Please help me I'm about to go out of my mind. It's like my dick is hard all the time. It gets to where I can't wait to get home so I can free my hard-on and stroke one out. I swear two hours later it's boning up again begging for more. I run one off and by the time I crawl into bed at night I have to jack off again in order to get to sleep. This happens a lot like at least every month. Please tell me other guys go through bouts like this."





I can assure you that you are not alone. I have always suspected that men go through hormonal cycles. Like a woman's period but they present differently. According to Medicine Net testosterone either drops or goes rampant, like they're on a total rampage,"We know that there are seasonal cycles with testosterone higher in November and lower in April."

The latter makes us irritable, moody, and getting an erection slightly more difficult to acheive.
The former makes our cocks hard at the drop of a hat, our balls ache, and desperate to cum.


You don't say how old you are. However, I can promise, the younger we are the worse it is. Testosterone begins to wane around the age of 30 but, even as levels diminish, the hornies can still strike.


To my knowledge, there's nothing we can do about it. Maybe a more strenuous exercise routine. But, for some men, exercise can actually cause boners to strike.


Readers, do any of you go through periods like this?

15 comments:

Hot guys said...

Are we 100% it's not a teenager who's horny all the time?

Because, teens usually are 😜

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

No, I don't.
But you could give him my phone number.... LOL

XOXO

Your French Patrick said...

Our Emperor Napoleon III suffered from a persistent erection (priapism), painful and abnormal, not accompanied by sexual desire or arousal.

Persistence beyond 4 hours should prompt to consult the emergency room directly to be taken care of by a urologist. Because a priapism which lasts more than 24 hours can leave irreversible lesions by necrosis and tissue anoxia which can lead to permanent impotence. The assessment is based on a few questions looking for the consumption of a drug or a substance, a blood test and a classic clinical examination.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great weekend.

Gay Dad in Atlanta said...

I'm 57 but I lost 180 pounds 5 years ago. I was already horny most of the time. After the weight loss it was worse. Since then I jerk off at least 2 times a day. Sometimes I do it a 3rd. While my sex drive hasn't gotten any less what I have noticed from time to time is that I don't cum every time. Sometimes its like my body is telling me..wax on ...wax off lol. I have more intense orgasms if I wait a bit. However, I still have to get off in the same day or I wake up with intense boners. I think its a cyclical thing for most men and I'm happy with the one I'm in :). I had a pacemaker put in 3 weeks ago and within 5 or 6 days I was rubbing one out carefully lol. My husband said after I did ok with cumming alone, he was more than happy to join me!! Thanks for your blog.

PaulMmn said...

There's a poem....

When the weather's hot 'n' sticky
That's no time to dunk your dicky
But when the frost is on the punkin
That's the time for dicky dunkin'

[I don't make 'em up; I just remember them]

--PaulMmn

Mistress Maddie said...

I am the same way. I have jacked off three times a day, most days, and other maybe twice. And always before bed if I don't have company. I enjoy it and just go with it.

JeanWM said...

Male or female, we are both humans with hormones. Mother nature wants us to use our equipment together, to keep the population going. The grand plan is for all of this to happen when you are young so there is someone to take care of all the offspring. That's why things calm down when you get older, for males and females. One day you will look back fondly on these times. Happy Halloween! Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

It's also tied to the sleep cycle. Basically if you regularly get boners during this time, you're in a hormonal crest.

I've even gotten where it's painful. It's not ischemic. It goes down, I just have to play through the pain a few times. What's really cool about these painful times is how I go from these huge blasts to ordinary cumshots to small cumshots to just oozing to phantom cum (feels really good, but nothing comes out).

uptonking said...

I've read his letter very carefully, several times...

I'm not understanding what the problem is?

Xersex said...

Never. But in this case, I'd go immediateluy to a doctor and better to an urologist!

Anonymous said...

@ Gay Dad - It is my understanding that being overweight increases estrogen and decreases testosterone. You are probably experiencing the increase in testosterone from losing all that weight. I wish I had high testosterone levels before I put on weight as there is not much incentive to lose weight when you start off with low T already.

Anonymous said...

An interesting article https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/male-hormonal-cycles-andropause-1009127

The OP might find some congruency with the comment towards the end of the article with respect to male cycles.

Paul said...

I used to hope that getting older would lessen the “whack attacks”, but it doesn’t. Ah, well, back to the grind!

whkattk said...

@ Upton - I understood him to be asking if men have a monthly "period" like women. Thus my answer that, yes, yes we do. But ours usually present with us being super horny.

whkattk said...

@ Anon, November 1, 2021 at 1:41 AM - Thanks for that link. It's an excellent article! I think I'll use it as an addendum to this post.