Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Time to Teach

 

A great comment on Different Strokes came from Faithful Reader Jean.

"You can get so used to your own technique that somebody else doing it is exactly the change you may be looking for. And relax if they are not doing it right the first time, there's no rush. It'll all come out in the end."







'Course, in these days of CV-19, that option may be a bit too frightening for some. Though, we did see a few emails and comments from guys who took that route. A couple of them for the very first time.



Changing things up is good. 

Taking the time to teach can deliver pretty awesome results, too.









11 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

Rule 1: Jean is always right.
Rule 2: Jean is never wrong.
Finally a simple and clear regulation that the lawyers have not made incomprehensible.
I agree 100%

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great day.

SickoRicko said...

Very hot GIFs!

Mistress Maddie said...

Well, I know Covid is what helped the cat and mouse game I and the lumbersexual had. The mutual jack off was nice,,,I didn't expect to go any further with oral and some hot grinding and massage. It was very nice.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I'm going to have to think about this.
Seriously. LOL

XOXO

uptonking said...

That last gift is heaven!

whkattk said...

@ Mistress - I cannot believe there have not been repeats with the Lumberjack.

whkattk said...

@ Six - Only "think"??? XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Upton - Yep. I imagine it was.

Xersex said...

I think everyone has to find their own way.

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh there has!!!!! Three times already!!!

whkattk said...

@ Mistress - Really??? Do tell!!