Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Less Fuss

 

Naturists are everywhere. People who revel in being naked as much as possible. ClothesFree is one of the most popular places on the internet to gather information about the lifestyle. There's a membership fee for the website but, to supplement that, they have groups on other free sites like Facebook.



A very common question from interested folks --- and a recent one which I answered --- is about popping wood in public.

"When you go to a nude beach or club do you ever see men with erections?"

Yep. All the time. 


It's nothing to be embarrassed about, It's a penis. It gets hard. Guys get hard during naked yoga.

Guys get boners working out at the gym.


And in the locker rooms and showers, too.

The less fuss you make the better.


The generally accepted way to deal with a hard cock while visiting a nude beach is to roll over onto your stomach, or place a towel over it, or get into the water until it subsides. There's always the suggestion to "find a secluded area and take care of it."




During yoga classes, just ignore it and it will go soft.


Same thing at the gym. Though, I dare say, some men do stroke one out.


Bottom line as a nudist / naturist: Worrying about getting or seeing an erection in any public place is futile. It happens.

The less fuss that is made over seeing one --- or getting one --- the more acceptance there will be for male nudity.

13 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Sage advice.

Xersex said...

love these pics!

Your French Patrick said...

"The less fuss you make the better."

You said it all. It is true that we will not catch COVID-19 just because we have seen a bare dick.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings chéris Jean and Pat

Mistress Maddie said...

Up at the Woods when guys get erections, either no one notices, or they get offered up if they want a helping hand.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Have never been to a nudist beach/place.
Would love to go, though. I think it should be super liberating.

XOXO

Anonymous said...

I have been to nude beaches and I have gotten hard there. It's difficult not to at some point. I do just as you said and either roll over on my stomach or place mt T shirt over my cock until it subsides. Of course I am always interested in anyone coming over to invite me into the sand dunes! LOL!

Nudism is an awesome lifestyle. While I don't live 100% as a nudist, I do consider myself one and will be nude as much as situations allow.

Great visuals to go along with this post.

Stay naked everyone!

uptonking said...

I went to a naked yoga class... there were a dozen sessions. I think we were all there to see boners, but the class was so intense and the instructor so great, we all ended up working really hard... and by that I mean putting our all into it. But I love your attitude... I wish more people would come on board.

JeanWM said...

100 years from now everyone will be swimming naked. Will the water be clean enough then, to still swim though? Hugs and Bisous.

Fullmoonma said...

I attend two large nudist gatherings - Gay Naturists International (600 men) and the Rock River Swimming hole in VT (up to 100 men). Both have boner friendly areas, which I frequent. It's a rare pleasure to see hardons in other areas and I try not to stare. In both places younger men, in their 20's, will often wear speedos or other coverings. It's my theory that they're worried about getting spontaneous hardons and sending the wrong message that they're looking for sexual encounters.

whkattk said...

@ Upton - Every once in a while a guy would pop a boner in our yoga class. Happened to me a couple of times. The only one to notice was the yogi who gave me a namaste with a bow. Of course, at the Tantric Yoga classes the boner was part of the goal so they were encouraged and celebrated.

whkattk said...

@ Six - I'm telling you, bro, this is the year you should do it. Find that nude beach and go. You know, if we could, Maddie and I would join you! XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Good question. Everyone may be too busy retreating from the rising ocean to notice the inconvenience of having to boil their water before use. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

@ Fullmoonma - I think that has always been the concern: that boners are always a signal for sex and sending the wrong message at an inappropriate or inconvenient time. Hell, feminists are calling everything male an indicator of sexual assault and I guess the boner will be next: "your honour he had a boner and I felt harassed for sex"