Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Anything to Cum

 

"I don't know what the fuck is going on with me. for the past few weeks I just can't get enough of my dick. I jack off when I wake up. at lunchtime I cruise a nearby park and jack off if noones around to give me a blow job. after work I free my dick as soon as I get in the car and storke it on the way home. when I walk in the door I get naked and jack off. at bedtime my hand is stroking away again. and I cum every time. this has never happened before. is it normal or are my t levels all fucked up?"




Yes, your Testosterone levels could be a little elevated. But, unless this goes on for months and months, it's nothing to be worried about. You're simply going through a bout of "hornies." I think it happens to all guys once in a while - times we feel like our balls will explode if we don't do something, anything to cum.

There were a few times in my life when I went through that sense of excessive horniness. The cock getting hard, snaking down a pant leg. twitching, getting hard at the urinal. Precum flowed like an open faucet to the point I had to wrap the head in a paper towel to soak it all up, or deal with an obvious wet spot. And, of course, the head sliding around in all that luscious lube made my cock harder and leak even more.

I finally figured out that after a really intense orgasm things would go back to "normal."

By intense, I mean cumming hard and cumming alot. I've posted about the equation v(V) before. It's: velocity (the strength of each shot) times Volume (the number of shots). The greater the force when we shoot, the more we shoot, the more satisfying the ejaculation.

You can work this up by actually denying yourself the ejaculation for a day or so, while not denying yourself the pleasurable sensations of playing with your cock when it gets hard.

Give it a shot (pun intended, perhaps).

Let me know if it helps.

12 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

We must admit that, apparently, he has a full-time and well-filled job, but we don't know if it pays well!

Hugs and bisous, my darlings chéris Jean and Pat.
Have a great Wednesday.

SickoRicko said...

Lucky him!

Xersex said...

interesting

William said...

Oh to re-live just one day like that :)

Erick said...

Oh, ya, I remember those days, way back when. Now it's maybe once or twice a week if I'm lucky

Mistress Maddie said...

I wonder if the time of year doesn't have something to do with it too? I am usually a two time a day stroker if im on my own...but towards spring I get much like this reader and can't get enough...which surprises me since hitting 50.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Well, I bet there's tons of guys who would like to be in his pants for a week, at least!
And your technique sounds actually kind of hot.

XOXO

uptonking said...

Oh, I love a good challenge. And I wish I had this dudes supposed 'problem.' Goes to show. One man's treasure... Kizzes.

Anonymous said...

Boners are to be enjoyed any time of the day or night. I go through times of being super horny and I actually like holding back (for a little while) so the orgasm will be more intense.

JeanWM said...

Good advice. Sometimes folks just need someone to say, yes that's happened to me too and it does resolve itself, and here's something you can do. Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Mistress - That time of year will be approaching in about six weeks... Horny, over-sexed men will be everywhere in the Northern Hemisphere.

whkattk said...

@ Six - In his shoes? Or in his pants? LOL. XOXO