Tuesday, November 22, 2022

A Janitorial Favor

 

"I know you have a lot of readers and I wonder if you would do me and other cleaning people a favor? We would really appreciate it.  Would you please tell men to please pay more attention in the restrooms? The Ladies rooms are usually messy but walk into a Mens room and there's piss all over the floor in front of and around the urinals and sometimes even on the wall. Come on, stand a little closer and stop dribbling on the floor. As a guy I get the need to run one off but clean it up! Damn near every time I have to clean jizz off the floor and partitions. This last week was my last straw. A dude was jerking off in front of the mirror when I went in to clean. OK, I understood he was too close to stop. I replied, "No problem, finish running it off, bro."  But then he zipped up and left the mess for me. What an asshole."

My pleasure.
There are a couple solutions to the piss. Studies have shown the men pay more attention when they have something to aim at. Voila! someone designed the Urinal Fly.


To assist you, there are decals available for your company to purchase.


According to the Washington Post, in 2017, the Urinal Fly actually won a Nobel Prize.
As a guy, though, you should understand the reason we all stand back is to avoid splattering the front of our pants. A study by Brigham Young University engineers determined that the angle of impact has a direct correlation to splash-back. One young student gave it a practical test.



Evidently the word has not gotten out and men's urinals are still poorly designed. Guys, as the stream weakens, step in closer to avoid dribbling all over the floor.


As for not cleaning up after "running one off," that just rather lacks class. I've gone into stalls and found the floor and partitions splattered. IMO, it's kind of gross. The guy who came all over the mirror and left? That was just rude.



MEN - We can all do better on aim. 
 

We can all move in a step to avoid dribbling piss on the floor. 


And, for fuck sake, clean up your own cum.


19 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I've always felt sorry for those janitors like that. Nobody wants to clean that kind of stuff up. And if I did have to run one off I've always gone into a stall. Why in the world someone run one off at a mirror? I mean I'm not going to lie I have Cruise in the bathroom before and gotten off with a guy but we're always in a stall.

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

To teach little boys to hit the toilet bowel float a Fruit Loop or Cheerio in the water and have them target shoot. Make it fun. When I had to sit down on the toilet because of foot surgery I added a splash guard under the seat to make sure all the pee went into the bowl. Worked wonders, go it through Amazon. No piss shooting out between the bowl and the seat rim. I hate the feel on the bottom of my shoes of a sticky floor in a men's room.... Another pet peeve, if we have to put the toilet seat up to use it the women can at least put it down for them to use it.

Big Dude said...

Can't say that I've ever seen evidence of a load shot in a men's room. But piss allover the floor, yes. I don't blame the writer of the letter for being aggravated for having to clean up jizz. C'mon, men, don't expect someone else to do it for you. Would you want him to wipe off your fuckin'peter for ya, too?

Anonymous said...

if you sprinkle
when you tinkle,
be a sweetie
and wipe the seatie.

Your French Patrick said...

A little politeness and good manners should help avoid these problems.

Hugs and bisous my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great day.

whkattk said...

@ Big Dude - I'm afraid someone like the mirror shooter would be more than happy to have someone wipe off his pecker. That dude has no class.

whkattk said...

@ Hooter - Never thought of putting a piece of cereal in the bowl. What a great idea for potty training!

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - It's a "thing" I guess to watch oneself in a mirror...but to just walk out with the cleaning guy there? Nasty! If that had been me, I would've been tempted to post notices in the Men's room: "Clean up your cum!"

JeanWM said...

In my travels, a lot of the European countries have an attendant in a busy toilet even in the city parks. What's really cool is the single person, street, coin public toilets in Paris that the whole bathroom is washed down automatically after every person uses it! I've always had this fear that I'm not going to be able to get out of there fast enough before it goes through its clean cycle! LOL.

Costco was ground zero for shoppers today, can't imagine what it's going to be like tomorrow in their food department.

Hugs and bisous.

PaulMmn said...

I don't care what your mama told you-- you won't go to hell if you hold your pee-pee when you pee! That's the ONLY way to guarantee good aim!

And if you're using a stall to take a leak, RAISE THE SEAT, STUPID!!

--PaulMmn

Anonymous said...

It has been said before by patrons in the cinema that leaving rubbish behind for the cleaners to pick up gives them a job: perhaps the guys in the toilets are the latest incarnation of that sentiment.

But really, with the move to single occupant unisex washroom cubicles to stem the issues with gender assault and discomfort, they could at least have automatic self-cleaning cubicles where cleaners who have to put up with that mess are no longer required. I doubt we will get every man to be more respectful unless urinals are designed to splash-back unless the user is standing right over them.

Another thought for men is to design urinals as tubes in the wall with their own internal sheath that is automatically replaced after each use, acting as both sexual relief and pipe cleaner. However, I expect some men would see it as a challenge to step back and aim for the hole.

André said...

In Europe, we stick a soccer goal in the urinal, and we guys don't dribble because we are uncut...

Xersex said...

the fly is brilliant

fullmoonma said...

I pee on the floor all the time now. The two weak streams from my 2 hypospadias pee slits go in different directions and sometimes interfere, making it impossible to aim. Urinals are a blessing because I can get close enough, but lots of places like gas stations doin't have them... I could sit down but for some reason bladder doesn't seem to empty as fully - or maybe it's just that I can hear the stream hit? So after each time I pee I take a few sheets of TP and clean up. Not rocket science! I've considered trying to organize the streams using a funnel at home, but then that needs to be cleaned and stored... Any suggestions?

Gay Dad in Atlanta said...

I agree with all of the sentiments above. First, be polite and do your best. My pee goes 2 different directions and like fullmoonma, sitting doesn't always empty my bladder and sitting in many public restrooms isn't something I want to do anyway. I think that people just need to be more aware in public restrooms like they are at home. Good manners really do help other people!!

Anonymous said...

Never seen someone cum in a men's room, but dribble? Sure. Yeah, it's gross and means more mopping.

I'm uncut and the only time I ever dribbled is this one time at a basin. The urinal was built for two, but a man and his three boys just came in and I had to go left quickly.

Anonymous said...

The tube sounds nice, and maybe could function as a penis gourd, but you'd have to design it with different inseams in mind. I'm tall, so I'm different from Joe 5'9", who is different from a dwarf.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ugh yes!
The dribbling, the splashing, the messes!
Really guys, just a step closer and voilà!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Woah, I would never put my penis in an unknown tube in the wall. Would give me the creeps. I would surely be one of the guys who aim for the hole, sorry!
And I have to admit, especially when the stream weakens at the end, there will be some dribbles on the floor in front of the urinal, especially, as I enjoy giving my cock a good rub and shake to get the last drops out. And I do not clean it up, only at home, if I take a leak standing up.