Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving

A note of Thanks:

"Hello Pat, I want to thank to you and also the other fellows on your blog for the support, I read the comments and I want to let you know when I buy the car I'm gonna to used to help other people and also help stray animals with food and shelter. 

I always think we need to help each other, so if you need any help with anything I can do for you in with  knowledge, be welcome!!! 

Thanks for everything, your blog help me a lot in the past with your advice about male body and info, and know you're help me more directly with this campaign! 

God bless you and your love ones!
Cheers 
Michael"
Still haven't donated, but would like to:

 

Thanksgiving is not about pilgrims coming to the Americas. Or, at least it shouldn't be.

It should be about being thankful for what you have



...and those around you.
And I am thankful for all of you!

Want to make a real difference on this day that has been White Washed? Go see what you can do about helping the Land Back movement.

Resource Generation

Enjoy the day.





Now, go stuff your turkey...


Enjoy good food while you (hopefully) spend time with people you love, who love and understand you just the way you are.

Have a very happy Thanksgiving

7 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Happy Friendsgiving!

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Have a good Turkey Day!

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Two friends are driving over two hours to share Thanksgiving with Maximus and me. Sorry to say we will be wearing clothes. They called at the last minuet so the dinning room is still set up from the Halloween party. We are telling them we are celebrating the Nightmare before Thanksgiving. Blessings to all.

Anonymous said...

I mean, it was originally about preventing civil war. Mission failed.

Mistress Maddie said...

I am thankful everyday I found you and your blog! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here who celebrates the day!!! I sent you something to your "inbox'! wink!

Xersex said...

happy Thanksgiving gay

Anonymous said...

Wondering if they could've found a less Indian Indian than the guy in 2.