Friday, November 4, 2022

Practice Makes Perfect

 

"Control yourself, man!"


Sometimes easier said than done. But learning control is all part of satisfying sexual encounters.



Even if that encounter is only with yourself.

Premature ejaculation is defined as "anytime you reach orgasm before you want to." And the only way to overcome cumming too soon is by gaining control over it. The point of no return is the moment when your abdomen muscles tense, your cock gets harder, and your balls pull up. A second or two later the spasms start, the gusher issues forth, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

We've probably all been there at some time or other during our lives. But we can tame that volcano so it erupts only when we're good and ready --- or when our partners ask us for it.


Masturbation is the best way to recognize the signs. Let your education commence by wrapping your fist around your boner and stroking away. If you sense your boner getting harder, back off. Find some other form of stimulation; let your cock go and play with your balls or your nipples. Or lightly graze your hands across your stomach and inner thighs. Anything or anywhere that won't further arouse your cock.



After the elevated sensations leave and the muscles relax and the cock softens a bit, go back to stroking.

A  terrific tool in the masturbation arsenal for learning: Any type of sleeve. Heck, that sleeve could even be your hand by holding it in place and thrusting in and out of it. The trick when doing this is to not clench your butt cheeks.


Clenching squeezes and stimulates the prostate. The Male G Spot. Keep the butt relaxed until you want to fire your missile. 



Control yourself, and increase your own pleasure and satisfaction. And remember: Practice makes perfect.

Oh, and don't forget...

Besides, it'll give you one more hour for...well, you know...practice.

12 comments:

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Edging can make for a fun evening of play with your partner. We enjoy a lot of foreplay. When my partner gets edged on and worked up he can hit the mirror that is our headboard. He is great at letting me know when to stop so as he doesn't shoot until we are ready. We work together.

Great pictures as usual.

whkattk said...

@ Hooter - Working together, communicating, is key to satisfaction for all.

Mistress Maddie said...

I admit there are times I get horny and will quickly run one off, but most times when I'm having sex or jacking off I like to take my time, and Edge for some time before I finally orgasm. And that gift of the guy in the white shirt jacking off .. he is hot. He has a good rhythm.

uptonking said...

Practice makes perfect... well, I guess I've succeeded doing at least one thing.

SickoRicko said...

You really know how to get a guy going!

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - Not only good rhythm but the thumb across the head is good form.

Anonymous said...

I should be an expert by now

JeanWM said...

DST ends but daylight returns to the A.M. great for us joggers. But don't forget the big event VOTE ON TUESDAY!!!

Happy weekend, hugs and bisous.

fullmoonma said...

I'm not sure how I did it, but when I started masturbating seriously in the 90's I learned to make coming a conscious decision - I have to consciously make that decision when I'm bating. Doesn't work as well when I'm being bated by someone else though...

Then 9 years ago I learned how to do multiple dry orgasms from the "9 Golden Keys to mindful masturbation" on Bruce Grether's EroticEngineering site. Since then I've done about 150,000 dry orgasms and only 100 wet ones, usually about a month apart. The dry ones are pretty small peaks, but the cumulative effect of 25 - 30 a minute apart really charge my body with erotric energy without discharging it by ejaculating. .

whkattk said...

@ Jean - The day seemed so very long.... Awake at 4:30. Ugh.... Made it difficult to stay awake for "Interview..." but I made it. I must add some kind of reminder to vote. Bill Maher's New Rules might work. Hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

the only way for me to cum is wanking, even if I'm being blowjobbed.

Anonymous said...

I can edge for hours, but it's a matter of if I have the time.