Monday, February 20, 2023

A Magical Day

 

Happy President's Day to those in the U.S. I trust you will find a fun way to spend the day if you don't have to go into work. Blogger buddy, Larry, over at Unashamed Male has a great suggestion to spend the day.


The Upper and Lower Saline Warm Springs at Death Valley, CA will be holding their annual softball game between the Misfits (Upper) and the Skins (Lower).

It's a fun clothing-optional escape - if you live close enough for a day trip. 


As Larry points out, federal law does not prohibit nudity


- though lewd behavior might get you a fine.


Thanks for the idea and the photos, Larry!


That said,
here are the Monday Funnies














Have a magical day.

14 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I want a magic wand like that!

uptonking said...

Hmmm... that last one? I've been conjuring similar all week in Palm Springs. My wand brings all the boys to the yard. Hello! I'm returning from PS today. Sad to leave. We're to get 20 inches of snow this week. Not sure how that compares to the number of inches I got in Palm Springs :) Kizzes.

paulmmn said...

I like the first dude, looking increasingly surprised at something!

And the 'magician' popping up with a wave of another wand!

--PaulMmn

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh my God that Harry Potter gift at the end got me majorly horny. That's one wand I wouldn't mind playing with.

It's warming up here very quickly but still not warm enough to be running around nude outside.

Unashamed Male said...

You're welcome, Pat, and thanks for the shout-out.
Larry

whkattk said...

@ Upton - Palm Springs is a magical place. It can do that to guys. 😁👀

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

hahaha
Oh yes. That's a Leviosa I'd like to conjure.
And happy President's Day! Uncle Joe is in Ukraine, showing Vlad and Emperor Burnt Dorito how's it done.

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Larry - I think I must try to remember that and make a point of attending next year.

whkattk said...

@ Rick - wouldn't that be a nice thing to have? A magic wand to invoke the other?

BatRedneck said...

Oh crap how I laughed. Thank you so much, Pat :-p

Your French Patrick said...

I like the drawing with a unicorn. The final GIF too.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great day to start a great week.

JeanWM said...

People are so funny coming up with these, like "nerds of the west." Some just take a minute to sink in, like "anal used", and the cell phone holder in the car. Yep, and the magician with his magical wand....
Hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

so nice and funny
happy new wek everyone!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - I often wish I was clever enough to come up with things like these. Hugs and bisous!