Friday, February 24, 2023

Very Obvious


Yesterday's post ended up being a perfect lead-in for this. Spontaneous boners are expected. Guys deal with them all the time. Spontaneous cum? Not so much.


But it does happen to some guys.


Spontaneous Ejaculation (SE, once called SjE).

I covered this way back in 2015 (you can read the post Here). But recent studies are showing that doctors are still somewhat confounded.



It may be expected with an exercise boner as movement of material causes stimulation.



But with no stimulation, it can sneak up and surprise you.

This is not the nocturnal emission, or wet dream, you may have experienced. 

This is a for real, non-sexually stimulated ejaculation.



According to the recent article Spontaneous Ejaculation: A Focused Review for Clinicians at PubMed - National Library of Medicine / National Center for Biotechnology, it can be a distressing experience for some guys. Just like premature ejaculation, it's considered "ejaculatory dysfunction." Sadly, the understanding of this particular phenomenon is limited.


"The process of ejaculation has important meanings not only for its association with orgasm but also for the timing to ejaculate in the context of sexual activity. Spontaneous (involuntary) ejaculation (SE) without any sexual stimulation is a distressing symptom. Our understanding of SE is limited. Unfortunately, many physicians are not aware of these cases.

"SE is one of the least reported ejaculatory dysfunctions. The key feature shared in common by these men is SE without any sexual thoughts or fantasies, may be triggered by non-sexual contexts, rarely associated with orgasm or erection. Treatment by psychoanalytic treatment and pharmacotherapy may be helpful. Further research might explore the definite underlying mechanisms."

According to American Journal of Psychiatry, an unexpected ejaculation can occur with severe anxiety.

"The central noradrenergic neurophysiology that anxiety may share with sexual excitement could provide a basis for spontaneous ejaculation during anxiety. The pharmacology of spontaneous ejaculation during opiate withdrawal is used to elaborate this central noradrenergic model."

Women experience unexpected "lady boners," just like guys sprout wood at odd times. Spontaneous orgasms are more common in women, though still rare. However, just like the boner, the difference is that, with men, it's very obvious.







11 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Wait what?
I would certainly be distressed! I have never...

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

I learn something from you all the time.

Big Dude said...

When I was in my late teens/early twenties, I spontaneously shot every time I got a massage. The masseur was very unruffled, and would skin me back to clean my glans and then wipe the jizz off my body. Outside of that, I never had a spontaneous ejaculation.

Big Dude said...

When I was in my late teens/early twenties, I spontaneously shot every time I got a massage. The masseur was very unruffled, and would skin me back to clean my glans and then wipe the jizz off my body. Outside of that, I never had a spontaneous ejaculation.

JeanWM said...

Yikes. I wonder if this is age related, and you end up growing out of it. Geez, guys sure have it hard, and not in a good way. Happy weekend. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

You would think by now society would accept all the biological "accidents" as part of life and nothing to shame anybody over: the human body is not perfect and many become less perfect with advancing age or illness.

At least if biology was going to provide an accidental ejaculation, it could team it up with an orgasm too.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - I don't think age is a factor with this. At least I didn't read anything in the reports to indicate that. Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - You'd certainly think that, right? Yeah, evidently, the ejaculation is not teamed up with the sensation of orgasm.

uptonking said...

I've purposely cum in my jeans. I don't think my brain is capable of allowing something like that to happen unaided. I did see a kid hump a light board once and shoot in his cut-offs. That was sort of hot, but I also felt complicit, somehow, so it felt dirty.

whkattk said...

@ Upton - I watched a dude jerk off in the light booth once. I don't think he knew I was there. He shot on the floor... and I remember thinking "at least he didn't short out the board!"

Xersex said...

never happened to me!