Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Precum at Night?

 

"Is it normal to precum at night? Had a pool of jizz on my stomach but it didn't look like enough for a wet dream."





It is quite normal. After all, a boner is a boner. If you have a tendency to leak when you're fully awake and aroused, the precum will flow even when you're sleeping.




It could also have been a small ejaculatory orgasm (wet dream). Sometimes --- well, okay, many times --- those nocturnal erections send our dreamscapes to sexcapades. Which is also quite normal.




Unless you're concerned about staining bed linens, I wouldn't worry about it. Even then, as I recall, Faithful Reader Jean had a trick for washing out those stains.

Perhaps she'll leave a comment to remind everyone.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the guy on the washer/dryer. That could give anyone a wet dream.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh yes.
That happens to me, too. I sometimes don't remember the dream, but I know I was having fun. LOL

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Pre-cum is very tasty.

Mistress Maddie said...

Reminds me of when at my friends house when teens...you'd come across his stiff crunchy socks under a bed or chair in his room.

nakedswimmer said...

It's just like a wet dream, but you got so close without going over. When I do that, I do jerk off in the morning, just to flush things out.

Big Dude said...

When I was young ( lo, these hundreds of years ago)I freaked over precum stains on my sheets, until my Dad told my jacking was normal, and so was a bit of pre-cum, which he called "lube" or, sometimes, "cock lube."

JeanWM said...

One really good one, trying to get oil out of sheets from toys, massage? Sprinkle powder, rub in and leave for at least a day, or just sprinkle on when you change sheets and let it sit a day or two. ANY powder including corn starch works. Also great for those front of the shirt grease spots.
Your're welcome, hugs and bisous.

p.s. Powder is also good to take to beach, sprinkle on feet, hands, body parts and sand just brushes off.

Xersex said...

love precum. It's so natural!

whkattk said...

@ nakedswimmer - Good idea. I hope the OP takes notice of your comment.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Thank you! The front-of-shirt spots are pretty common, especially when tucking a shirt.

Your French Patrick said...

If he moves to live twelve time zones away his "Precum at Night" will be Diurnal Precums. That is to say that it has nothing to do with a functional malfunction but only with the internal clock.

Hugs and kisses, my favorite darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great day.

nakedswimmer said...

Personally I swear by borax. It gets out everything with detergent and cold water. It kills roaches when you leave out borax cookies for them too.

Note that borax is just a detergent additive, not detergent itself. You still need detergent.

uptonking said...

Such a pretty mess... the one kind of stain I truly appreciate.