Wednesday, June 6, 2012

They'll Perform...


...if given the proper care.
Yeah. Now you're a horny teenager, walking around embarrassed by your constant hard-on and the perpetual wet spot of pre-cum that seems to ooze out of your cock 24/7. You wonder what in the world?!? You wake up and it's hard, you take a leak and it's hard... You jack off and blow the load of a lifetime and it stays hard. Will this stiff sucker never go down?


If your dad is a cool dad, he talks to you honestly and openly; maybe gives you a book, dvd, or internet link to help you understand what's going on and how to handle the beast that can't be tamed. He teaches you how to take care of it properly, how to keep it clean. He remembers being a kid, having a cock that constantly craved attention. He encourages you to play with it all you can so you'll learn what you like and what doesn't turn your crank, so you'll learn how to control when you spew your load. He introduces you to condoms - no matter what your sexual orientation appears to be - and shows you the right way to put one on (yes, guys, there's a right way and a wrong way!) and how to take it off when you've filled it up. And explains to you, never ever cum in a rubber more than once.




If you happen to be the typical kid in America, your father doesn't do any of that. In fact, like most dads, he can't even bring himself to teach you how to pull back the foreskin when you take a leak - even though he insisted on leaving "his son intact" because as a man with a cut cock he believes it's less sensitive, calls it "mutilation." Nevermind that dad should even suggest that you shave the hair off the shaft of your pecker. He's too embarrassed to explain why - or, most likely he's never thought of it because he's too 'manly' to take proper care of his own dick and concern himself with providing unfettered pleasure for his partner. You're on your own, kiddo... to learn how to use it to please your wife, to... well, everything. And unfortunately, no hygiene lessons is the epitome of exhibiting shame over having a cock and man-berries.



I can't tell you how many men I've witnessed over the years who don't know enough to roll the foreskin back to take a leak. The urine builds up under there, the pre-cum builds up under there, the dirt and grime from your unwashed hands gets in there and... well, it's not a pretty sight.


Now... what happens when something goes wrong? What do guys like this do? Deny, deny, deny. Fret and worry. Hoping it'll right itself.





 

These bits we're born with are supposed to last us our entire lives. And if we take proper care of them, they will. As the above photos can attest, they'll perform and provide us pleasure until we take our last breath. Take care of them and they'll take care of you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear, you accept exchange links? I added your link under my http://bulgeandbulge.blogspot.com/ http://asianmeatmarkrt.blogspot.com/ http://giantblackbeauty.blogspot.com/ "Favourite Blog List 1" already. ^__^

LORDPATRICK said...

My father died when I was 10 years old, so never really had the chance to help me through those teen years. Just wish that I had had someone to really support me. Great post! Hot photos!

Queer Heaven said...

Great post! Unfortunately you are so right... I do not remember my father every telling me anything about my Dick. NOTHING! I found out stuff from my school buddies, who really knew as little as I did.
I would hope that in this more enlightened time, fathers today teach their sons about these very important things.

whkattk said...

@ bulge - Hey, you got it! Thanks!

whkattk said...

@ Lord Patrick & QH - You are not alone! Millions of guys are left in this situation - Yours Truly included!

NTS said...

I do remember my father telling me to pull back my foreskin while bathing to make sure everything is clean but that's about it. I guess it's better than nothing though.

Anthony