Thursday, October 25, 2012

Stoke It Up

And get ready for the weekend!


My brother and his entire family will be in for a visit this weekend. Only the third time he's visited in over 30 years. We had such a great time when we were in our teens; stroking our cocks together at night in our shared bedroom, jacking off with our buddies whenever the opportunity arose (which, of course, was often!). That was despite the severe beating with a razor strap he'd gotten when my dad became aware of his penchant for whacking off. 'Course once a guy experiences the blast of cum shooting out the end of his cock, and the wonderful feeling of the lightness of his balls after they drop back down into place, you certainly ain't gonna stop him. Once he's discovered that pleasure, that relief, it's a foregone conclusion: Whenever his cock starts to twitch and stand up, gets rock hard begging for attention, and starts to ooze pre-cum like a running faucet, he's gonna be getting his rocks off at the first opportunity. Whether he's alone or with a friend or a group of buddies... Married, partnered, single, gay, straight, or bi, young or old, eventually, his cock will not be denied.






 




And I say, Go for it!
 


 

6 comments:

Queer Heaven said...

My brother, who is 3yrs younger, and I used to jerk off together often when we were really young. For some reason once he got old enough to start getting growing hair on his balls he would not jerk off with me any longer. Poor guy... even now He thinks that jerking is just for young kids. He tells me he has not jerked off for almost 20 years.

Westernstock said...

Wonderful write-up, glorious pics, and I hope you have a great weekend with your brother.

AOM said...

Go For It! Absolutely. A very healthy attitude. Wish I'd had a brother to wank with. That would have helped me a lot growing. Great post bud. Cheers, AOM

Stan said...

I had 2 Brothers but we never jerked off together but I know we all did it alone. Seems as a young boy/man that's all I would sneak off to do.

whkattk said...

@ QH - That poor man's balls must get awfully achey... 'Course, you know the old saying: "90% of men admit they masturbate. The other 10% are lying." :-)

mike said...

We were 15 and 14 when my brother and I masturbated for the first time. It jusy happened one day when my brother was in the bathroom and I started teasing him about beating off. He then asked me if I wanted to join him which I did. I think it was I was curious to see how he stroked his dick, to see how big he was compaired to me, and to see how he ejaculated. I learned alot about myself during my teen years.