Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Best Wood


Fellow blogger Queer Heaven (link in the side bar) reminds me in his post of this morning how great it feels to wake up with a boner. I do think my morning wood is my favorite - especially when it's so hard it feels like there's a steel rod running up the middle of it.


Such was the case this morning. It always feels so good to grind it into the mattress for a while, then maybe roll over and give it some slow, sensuous strokes, massage and squeeze my nuts a few times. It's my daily reminder of how great it is to be a man.


Then I wander to the bathroom to take my morning whizz, which is always done in the shower when my cock is that hard. It'll subside a bit, but it always takes a good twenty to thirty minutes before the boner is completely gone.


I'm sort of pressed for time this morning, so I'll leave you with thoughts of morning boners and spontaneous wood and how wonderful they all feel.















6 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Sadly, morning wood, FKA "a piss hard-on" seem to be few and far between for me these days. lethal combination of prescription drugs, diabetes and the aging process.

Finding myself risen upon arising is a pleasant novelty that I think I appreciate more now than when it was an every-day expectation.

Anonymous said...

How Sweeeeeet Morning Wood Is. I wish I woke up every morning with wood but I guess that makes the other mornings even more special. I follow your routine to the letter when I do! Thanks for all the inspiring wood. You've reached through and started my wank! Thanks bro! Hugs and Strokes, AOM

iama{GAY}tkeeper said...

rise N' cum :)

MOUSEtrip said...

wow very sexy gallery of fantastic dicks

Baldy said...

A group of spectacular men and dicks! Thanks.......

Anonymous said...

you show those cocks on the best guys! and what beautiful cocks and balls :)