Thursday, March 14, 2013

Will He or Won't He?


So, the world has a new Pope... Like it or not, the man in that position instantly becomes a world leader - much like the President of the US. It's been said that this man, Francis I, has the brains of Benedict and the heart of John Paul. It's been reported he's very interested in social issues, poverty, and has attempted to remind the Catholic church that Christ cared for the lepers and prostitutes alike without condemnation.


It would be a wonderful thing if he could steer the church into the 21st Century. But, alas! I don't think he has the mind to. He's against contraception and against gay marriage. Is he against the nature of man? Does he preach against the acknowledgement and enjoyment of nature's gift to men? Will priests under his papacy be forced to stay closeted, oppressed, and suppressing the natural functions and urges of their bodies?


Or will the church move forward and accept man's cock rising up? Will medical science be allowed, or will a blind eye continue to be turned to the benefits of ejaculation? Will it be acceptable to satisfy the natural urges and jack off, whether alone or celebrating with another man?







Guess we'll have to wait and see. But, I'm not holding my breath!

4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

The dude inherited a hornet's nest that took 2000 years to create and I don't expect to see him accomplish much on his watch other than to embarrass the higher ups into scaling back their lifestyles and being a bit more cautious about shitting where they preach.

Do I want to live to see the RC church embrace ALL of God's children including those of us who are 'different'? Certainly, but I don't expect to see that in my lifetime. Until such time, I will continue my own, unstructured relationship with God, because He loves me just as I am.

Unknown said...

I'm afraid he will prove to be a hard right-winger, that was his stand in South America. Great post! Wonderful cocks!

whkattk said...

@ VH - Very well said, brother!

whkattk said...

@ LP - Yes, my liege, he's been a hard-right instead of just "hard." LOL! Hugs!!