Friday, March 8, 2013

The Wonder of Cock



I'm reminded of how wonderful it is to be able to kick back on the bed, completely naked, and lounge around. It doesn't take long for my cock to start looking for a little attention. A little fingertip teasing, tickling of the shaft or head and feeling it slowly fill up... A slow, light-touch massaging of the man-berries, pinky finger lightly stroking the inside of a thigh... Index fingers pressing in on the perineum alongside the buried base of my boner... A hand grips the base of the shaft - very low and very tight. The other wraps itself loosely around the shaft and strokes upward, fingers lingering on the cockhead to tease the frenulum... swirling an index finger around the ridge... the thumb spreading the droplets of pre-cum...


The mindless wandering of the hands along my cock and over my balls becomes slow, methodical, but still lazy, causing such wonderful, pleasing sensations... The tempo picks up on its own, the hardness increases making my cock grow to epic proportions... My nuts begin to bounce with each up and down stroke... Then I feel them start their upward migration... Higher and higher... My entire body begins to tense until everything is as tight as an over-wound watch... A finger pokes at my prostate and the storm gathers force... The toes curl, the back arches, the breath held in glorious anticipation...







The base of my cock throbs and bulges with the first shot. My hand grips the base of the shaft and milks up the entire length of my steel-hard cock and it explodes in hot rain that splatters over my body. Over and over and over, the slippery liquid shoots forth and spews from the sensitive tip with each upward stroke of my hand. It drenches me in the hot, white lava of man juice. The convulsions of my body make me writhe in such perfect ecstasy...







It slows to an ooze and my body relaxes. I continue to run my closed fist up and down my cock. I breathe deep and sigh in complete satisfaction. I'm once again reminded how beautiful my cock is, what a wonder of nature, what a wonderful gift I've been given. The hardness subsides and my balls lower. I drift off to sleep with a hand still wrapped around my soft dick and my body still covered in the sweet nectar.



May everyone find time this weekend to be reminded of the beautiful, wondrous gift.


8 comments:

O!Daddie said...

wishing y'all buckets of hot jizz this weekend !!

Jackaholic said...

Masculinity is so good and beautiful and this the best blog I've found to show and glorify and celebrate the male body and our favorite hobby. Isn't it great to be the proud owner of a penis? And even better to enjoy the sweet release of our seed. I'm glad for this forum and the brotherhood of fellow jackers out there. I'm boned and ready this Friday night...thanks for feeding my bate.....pardon me now while I shoot some cum....oh yeah!

Westernstock said...

Thanks for that sensitive and complete description of the whole process of man-realization. It helps with the sense of communion in what urges us all, cock to cock, crotch to crotch, man to man.

whkattk said...

@ Jackaholic - Thanks for the props, buddy! It is indeed great to be the proud owner of a cock...

whkattk said...

@ Westernstock - Thank you, bro. The comments you leave are always appreciated.

Unknown said...

Just to let you know that I have started a new blog - MORE OF THE SAME

pjsmsc@blogspot.com

You might pass this information on to others.
Patrick

Unknown said...

Should have been:

pjsmsc@blogspot.com.au

Please visit and leave a comment.

Hugs, Patrick

whkattk said...

@ LP - You got it, my liege!