Friday, March 29, 2013

Who Knew?


I read a tiny article in the paper this morning - that's my ritual since being here: reading the paper with my morning coffee; I only regret that I can't be naked while doing so!


Anyway, it reports that a man got caught attempting to cheat on his agreed-upon probationary drug test by using a Whizzinator. It's a small, soft dildo that stores "medicinal grade" urine in a pouch, heats it to body temperature, and enables the user to pass a drug test. Well, of course, that got me to thinking...



If they can come up with a gadget like that, why not a Jizzinator? I standard erect dildo that ejaculates for men (and Ladies, too!) who miss the cumulative eruption when employing said type of toy. I mean, wouldn't that make sense?


Lo! and behold! there is such a thing... One called the Ejaxxinator - but, it got a really, really bad review, so I won't bother giving you the link. Then, one with no fancy name, it's simply called The Ejaculating Dildo. Suck it, it cums. Stroke it, it cums. Ride it, it cums. Whenever you're ready, you give the bulb a squeeze and it pops it's cork and unloads. Now what could be better than that?

Except for the real thing, of course!













9 comments:

Westernstock said...

Don't know which speaks to me the most, the magnificent cummy pics or the one of the guying shooting with his cock out of his pants. The mysteries of male communion!

Unknown said...

WOW! So much hot cum so early in the morning! Thanks! What a way to start the day!

Anonymous said...

these bodies are hot! the cum looks healthy:) would love to do a understal ;)

Queer Heaven said...

great cum shots!

Anonymous said...

love the porta potty shot :) like to go in after they shit and see how big it is ;)

Amanda said...

Nice! I have actually found whole sites that have dildos with cumtubes for ejaculation purposes. (Though most of said sites are specialty shops with dildos that are...well, not for the faint of heart. I will refer you to http://bad-dragon.com/ and leave it at that :P) There are definitely some interesting things out there for whatever your desire may be, including ejaculating dildos.

whkattk said...

@ Amanda - Thanks for the tip - I'll go check it out and perhaps do an update post!

Amanda said...

And in my rush to comment on the conversation, I neglected to really look at the pictures. Some very nice ones (as always, of course), especially the two guys in the desert and the one after of the two penises. Yum :)

whkattk said...

@ Amanda - That reminds me of an old cartoon. I think it was a rabbit reading a nudie magazine and retorts to the other character, "I gets it for the articles, I swears!" Shhhh... don't tell anyone, but I use the photos just to get folks to read! LOL.