Monday, March 11, 2013

Hand Jobs


Friday's post got me to thinking about the old adage "a lousy hand job or blow job is better than none at all." And the other one: "No one can do you like you can do you."

While there may be some truth to both, I take issue with the first. As Friday's post indicated, a long, luxurious stroke session can be wondrous and I'd prefer to jack off than accept a lousy hand job.


The third adage that goes along with the others I can totally agree with: "Guys are much better at hand jobs and blow jobs than women." My personal experience has borne this out time and time again. That's not to say I haven't shot some pretty decent loads by having a woman suck my dick, stroke my cock, or both (as we guys can testify, a truly great blow job incorporates plenty of handiwork to the cock and man-berries).


And this is why more and more men - no matter their orientation - are getting into mutual masturbation. There's nothing better than having a guy stroke your pole and playing with your nuts. Why? Simple: They've got the whole package themselves and they know instinctively what to do, how to do it, and when to do it.


We sit together, fully clothed, on the couch watching a movie... His hand bumps against my leg and rests there... His fingers begin to rub up and down along my thigh and my leg pushes against it... In response, his hand rises to the top, fingers press into the inside thigh... My legs part as my cock begins to thicken and snake down the pant leg... His hand finds it and squeezes, the thumb and forefinger pinching the head... I place my hand on his and lead him... He strokes along the burgeoning shaft and a bit of pre-cum spots my jeans... I lean back and rest my head against the couch and thrust my hips upward... He plays, the caresses, he squeezes my balls and I moan...



He acknowledges my soft moans by opening the buttons and fishing our my straining, throbbing snake... His thumb runs over the head, spreading my leaking juice... A second hand finds and cups my nuts, massaging, squeezing, playing... My hips begin to undulate under his ministrations and I push my jeans to my ankles and spread my legs wide for him...


He begins to stroke my cock in earnest, a full, slow pumping action as if he's greasing up an axle... He senses my edge, my cock is hardening even more, veins standing out, the head bulging and he backs off... He cradles my balls as they lower but keeps a firm grip on my rigid rod... My hips lower, my ass back on the couch cushion and begins again... He builds it slowly, deliberately... Up and down my cock, twisting across the head... He runs his fingers around the ridge of my cockhead, tickles the sweet stretch of skin under it... I'm thrusting my hardness up at his enclosed fist... He understands my signals...


He pumps my cock in milking strokes... He massages and squeezes my berries... Fingers are placed along the hard base below my boiling balls and rub in time with his pumping fist... My nuts jerk up, my hips push high into the air... His hands follow and never skip a beat... I gasp and hold my breath as the first volley of jizz gathers... His thumb presses against my prostate... A guttural yelp escapes my throat as the first hot, thick rope blasts forth leaving a trail of milky-white cum from my chin down to my navel...



He milks my stiff pole and squeezes my man-berries as shot after shot spews out... I cry out in pleasure... My ass slowly lowers to the couch again and I sigh with satisfaction... He cuddles my nuts while they lower, he softly and gently strokes my cock as it softens...


He plays with his stiffy, stroking it as he allows me time to catch my breath... I turn to look at him and smile and say "Thank you." 


My hand wraps around the base of his hard, throbbing tool and I return the favor...


We sit side by side on the couch, our pants around our ankles, our torsos splattered with cum, our cocks still dripping jizz... We're completely at ease... Content... True brothers...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said and I must admit, reading your post made me so horny I had to jerk along. Great job! I adore mutual sessions. I'd love to sign your wank card. ; ) Have a super day and happy wanking buddy. Hugs and Strokes, AOM

O!Daddie said...

Well said and you're right; it is all in understanding the signals and being unselfish enough to put your partner's pleasure ahead (ahemmm) of your own.

Unknown said...

First, thanks for the promotion of my new blog! Yes! I've picked up some new people! Another great post! These days it is usually me stroking me, but I remember some great hand jobs in the past!

MOUSEtrip said...

yeasss,Well said and you're righ...