Friday, May 30, 2014

Explore Every Inch

1
For the vast majority of us guys, our first introduction to sexual sensation is masturbation. Discounting the first wet dream, of course.
2
While I can't say for certain, I think that's true for women as well. (Ladies?? What say you???) Then it gets shuffled to the back of the deck. Which is a damn shame. Because it is such a wonderful opportunity to take it slow and easy and discover every sensual, erotic spot we have. And, to be sure, there are many.
3
As we wind down the month-long Celebration of Self, I hope you all will find the time to kick back and enjoy the pleasures that can be found in masturbation. Take your time. Explore every inch with all you have at your disposal. Stand in front of a mirror and caress yourself, slowly and deliberately. Lie down and stroke and massage your arms, legs, chest, throat and neck, tease your nipples.
4

5
Allow your cock to rise up to its fullest; hard and twitching and leaking. Watch it. Admire it.
6

7

8
Then, use slow, gentle, self-loving strokes along the shaft; let your fingers run over your balls. Push your fingertips along the very root of your cock. Use different grips to vary the sensations. Don't push yourself over the edge until your hips are thrusting of their own accord and rise up, making your pole poke and thrust through your fist. 
9

10

11

12

13

14
And then be aware of the flooding spurts of cum as they shoot though the shaft, geyser into air, and rain down on you in hot, slick splatters.
A

B

7 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

I like very much the two last gifs.
They remind me a French expression: "five minutes, shower included" which applies to those who make love in a fast way because they are always in a hurry.
On the gifs, it is not the same kind of shower.
Have a wondrous weekend, my dear friend, with all my cuddles and bisous. I set you up an appointment next month.

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

too me a number of years to realize that I can't recapture that feeling I got when I first masturbated

Unknown said...

Will always remember the very first one! WOW! Thanks for a very hot month!

Anonymous said...

Scott

I love to be a fly on the wall and watch dudes #1 and 11, as they crank out a net.. Awesome post, watching what cums naturally to all men.

Thanks

whkattk said...

@ Scott - Glad to see you here. Hope you got in your fair share during the month, bro!

O!Daddie said...

Believe it or not, I've never had a 'wet' dream...

whkattk said...

@ O!Daddie - Quite a few men never experience a wet dream. I think, in the end, it might be a good thing - it means they're unloading regularly... Or, on the other hand, perhaps their dreams never enter a sexual realm.