Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Learning Can Be Fun

A
"Fathers don't teach their sons how to masturbate!" - Waldon, Two and a Half Men.
1
And it's a damn shame because it is through masturbation that we learn about our sexual response. And it is in our pubescence and immediate post-pubescence that we need to learn so many things about the whole package. How else will we learn that we have control over our orgasms - that we can delay cumming or we can have rockets of jizz spewing within a few minutes?
2
Use your time this month to learn all you can about your cock and its responses. Not only will it enhance your masturbation for life, it'll make all sex better!
3

4

5

6
Besides, learning can be fun and dad should know and have all kinds of things to teach on how to use and enjoy what we've got.
7
8
 
9

10



9 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

"dad should know and have all kinds of things to teach"
Yes, my dear Patrick, and even more if he is one of your visitors.
But he can also give the link to his son, and so you'll have one more visitor.
Have a great day, my dear friend with a lot of bisous.
Postscript: You see, I am not your father but that did not prevent me from introducing you to the bisous.

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

great advice

O!Daddie said...

I could still use a mentor, but a 'Daddie" for me would necessarily be about a million years old

Xersex said...

#2 love the cumshot!!!

Anonymous said...

love the ass and cock jagging on the blue shirt guy on couch;) just leaned about pinching under head of my cock to stop the cum from cuming? anyway else? how do you do that while i'm in my wife?it blows way to quick:(
thx-bob

whkattk said...

@ bob - The pinch works, squeezing the base works to halt an orgasm. While you're in her...well, you have to withdraw - or stop moving and tell her to hold completely still until the sensation is fully past...

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Yes, mon mai, you have taught me about bisous for which I am eternally grateful and bestow them upon you a thousandfold.

I have heard from some men who have told me they've introduced their sons to my blog. For that, I am also grateful.

whkattk said...

@ O!Daddie - LOL. You and me both!

Anonymous said...

i'd love to be beating off that boy in shower#1 and look into his eyes and watch him give me his cum