Friday, May 16, 2014

Experimental Whack-Off

1
Jacking off is a perfect time to experiment. Try new grips or stroke techniques. Take the opportunity this weekend to get naked, get your cock good and hard, and play outside the box (no pun intended, str8 folks).

2

3

4
If you normally wear briefs, or any type of underwear, go commando; freeball your way through the weekend.
5

6
Maybe head outdoors. Go somewhere you've never whacked off before. You'll be surprised at how erotic it can be; how much harder you get, how much stronger the orgasm will be.
7

8
Maybe take a trip to your local adult store and get a new kind of toy for your jacking pleasure. Buy a cock ring or two. Or a masturbation sleeve and some new lube. Then come home and spend the entire weekend naked, hard, and stroking.
9

10

11

12


13
Just shake things up a bit for some fun and added spice into your session, and have great bonerrific, jizz-spurting weekend.
14
15

7 comments:

Queer Heaven said...

My favorite place to jerk off is sitting on the beach at sunrise. The feeling of the cum rising from within my balls as I watch the sun rise above the Ocean is just priceless.

Your French Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Your French Patrick said...

I love the N°3 & 11 and also the N°10 even if I don't want this ring for me.

I think that it was not "seam running right down the middle of the pouch" but only a pattern of the fabric. But you was right, this one is much more aerated
https://31.media.tumblr.com/63ea4f8fbd6d92e961866a20e7521314/tumblr_mxvogcDJZI1rjpfpco1_500.jpg

My favorite place to jerk off is anywhere where I have the hapiness of being in front of you, my dear Pat. You make me so much
horny
h-o-r-n-y
h--o--r--n--y
h---o---r---n---y
h----o----r----n----y
h-----o-----r-----n-----y
h------o------r------n------y
h-------o-------r-------n-------y
h--------o--------r--------n--------y
h---------o---------r---------n---------y
h----------o----------r----------n----------y
h-----------o-----------r-----------n-----------y
h------------o------------r------------n------------y
h-------------o-------------r-------------n-------------y
Have a great weekend, my dear Pat, and all the well deserved bisous that you want.

Unknown said...

Have a hot weekend, my friend! Patrick

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about doing the same type of posts! Great Minds! LOL We should always try new ways - spicing things up - techniques, locations, etc. I've got to try doing it in a tree. That would be fun to scare the birds. LOL Wishing you a cum-filled pleasure weekend, brother. With you always in spirit. Hugs and Strokes, AOM

Xersex said...

I wish I could swallow my cum when I wank! but as I told you, after the orgasm, my libido collapses!

happy weekend with my last

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/05/17-may-international-day-against.html

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Yes, it was a pattern from the material...not a good feeling as far as I am concerned. But, of course, you make it feel so much better when you....