Monday, February 2, 2015

It's Still Jacking Off

I have a doctor's appointment this morning, so I apologize for not being able to make the rounds to leave comments. But, I did manage to get a post put together for you. Hope you all have a terrific day. 
A
Okay, so maybe the men taking those surveys about the frequency of sex are including masturbation. I may take some heat for this but, to me, jacking off is not sex. As I explained to my wife when we had this discussion, sex is penetration - whether it's M-F or M-M, or any bisexual mixture of the two - and by penetration I mean vaginal, anal, or oral.
B

1

2

3
Self-service (forms of masturbation) is simply enjoying the pleasurable sensations we can derive from our bodies. It might also be just because we need to get our rocks off, or ease some tension before a big meeting, to relieve a headache, to help us fall asleep. That can include jacking off
4
Sucking our own cock if we can
5
Maybe thrusting our cock against a mattress
6

7
Kicking back with a buddy and stroking together
8
Even stroking one another's cocks
9

Thrusting cocks against another torso or other body part (whether man or woman)
10

11
12
14
is still manual manipulation of our cocks and a form of jacking off
15

8 comments:

Xersex said...

#6 David Gandy!

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/search/label/David%20Gandy

#10 so sweet dickiss!!!
#11 saying "huge dick" is an understatement!
#15 I wish I could lick up that cum!!!!

happy new week!

O!Daddie said...

I love it all - especially frot. ummmmmmmmmmmm

Your French Patrick said...

I am satisfied to notice that your doctor authorized you to continue to live. It's kind of him. For you and for us. I hope that it was nothing serious.
I love the photo N°11: simple but effective.

I wish you a wondrous day, my dear friend, with a lot of bisous.

Unknown said...

Trust your doctor's visit goes well! Good news, I hope! Great post as always! Patrick

I have some dancers on my other blog this week!

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

your health comes first

Anonymous said...

I hope all went well with the doc. Thanks for making the time to post. I know how much time and energy it takes. I sure appreciate these hot pix as I stroke with you in Spirit, bro. Hugs and Strokes, AOM

Fullmoonma said...

Heterosexual man's definition of sex - sticking your cock into something!

I guess my definition of "sex" is generating and moving erotic energy in your body and the bodies of any partners you happen to be working with.

SickoRicko said...

I feel any stimulation of the sex organ - with or without orgasm - is sex.