Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Bonus Post

What could be better than lounging around naked?
Maybe lying around naked with a boner.
Lying around naked enjoying your boner.

But, then what?
Lie around naked and read a good book!
I totally spaced reminding you all about my buddy's book being released today. And, better yet - the publisher is offering the digital edition for
$3.00.
That's 50% off!
Only until midnight, tonight.
 DIRECT LINK
CLICK THE COVER FOR A
- - - DIRECT LINK - - - 
I'd be grateful if you supported him. Honest. Have a terrific weekend, everyone.

5 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Have a terrific weekend yourself!

Unknown said...

Not sure just what's going on in my world at present! Monday night: I feel very depressed and down! Trust your weekend has been a good one!

Imagination said...

Indeed, lying around naked with a boner, reading an inspiring book and then celebrating a spiritual wank is the best way to relax and to refresh body and soul.

Anonymous said...

L O L the best marketing

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Thanks! I sure hope it's selling some copies...