Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Morning Wood and Peeing

"Over the years you stated it's difficult to piss with a hard-on. In the morning I have the toughest time trying to pee through my boner even though it feels like I'll burst. Why?"
Excellent question. And, you're right, I've never explained why it's difficult to piss with a boner. It's a fairly common malady, though.
But, looking for answers...well, answers aren't very common. What I've been able to find is that a combination of things is happening. The cavernosum are filled - typically in the morning to absolute capacity. (It's why the morning boner seems to be men's favorite one of the day.) This puts pressure on the Prostate past which all fluids make their way to the outside world. Consequently the sphincter of the bladder gets "back pressure" if you will. The pelvic muscles are also in play here - those muscles you should be exercising by doing Kegels. Those muscles are working to add support to your hard-on.
So.... We must convince the bladder sphincter to open up and then try to relax the pelvic muscles enough to ease the all pressure to get the flow started.
Boners, and moreover morning wood, typically keep the bladder from emptying fully. Which kind of explains why it's not long before we have to whizz again. Though it doesn't fully explain the phenomenon, this article in Mel Magazine: If You Want to Pee With a Boner might help shed more light on the subject.
Evidently, ageing assists in alleviating this, too, because morning wood doesn't appear to stick around as long as it did in youth.



I will caution you: The worst thing you can do is push down on a boner when you need to pee. All that does it cut off the flow.
Best thing...go stand in the shower. The warm water will help things get started.
As you pee, the boner should begin to dissipate.
And, you won't have to clean walls and floors because your cock is too hard to aim down at a toilet bowl.

11 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Excellent question and excellent answer with excellent pix!

Xersex said...

if you are very horny and your dick is very hard, it's impossible to pee. That's my experience!

AOM SoulFood said...

Good info, buddy. The back pressure is what I always figured it to be - too much trying to go through at once. I do like the shower piss. That warm water just begs for all to flow free. I hope you are doing well, bro. Wishing you the good feelings of a shower piss all day long! : ) Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Rad said...

Excellent! I've never had problems pissing through an erection - I just make sure I am aiming INTO the shower when I do...

Unknown said...

Agree with Rick! Not sure when I last had "morning wood"! But then I am 84.5 years old!!!! Trust things are going better for you at present. Feeling very tired myself after the colonoscopy! Have closed the new blog! Not sure what I will do with he time. A week of my annual leave left.

JeanWM said...

Such a simple common issue, good to see folks asking why? Hugs and bisous and pray to the Ballot Gods for Georgia and Florida.

fullmoonma said...

I think that it's related to the phenomenon that you can't pee and orgasm at the same time. I use this positively to do multiple dry orgasms by relaxing the Pee-stopper muscle when getting close to orgasm - technique taught on Erotic Engineering website. I think it makes sense that the body works this way - to maximize the potential for sperm reaching their destination unharmed or diluted. So it's natural that you can't pee with a boner, or that it's difficult.

Peeing in the shower also takes advantage of the phenomenon that the sound of running water makes it easier to pee - a tip for pee-shy guys!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Praying, praying, praying. I say, if The Orange One doesn't keep his nose out of it, the former Presidents should start weighing in.

Anonymous said...

I wish Democratic leadership would stop with the wishful thinking about the South. You want to try to win the South, or you want to win period? Exhibit A, 2016.

Anyway, I always wished we had a urinal in the bathroom. Just for morning wood. (Mine is often priapism.) Big dick plus strong, often painful erection equals heroic effort just to relieve yourself.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Painful morning boners? How long do they last?? Do they soften once you've started to pee?

Anonymous said...

The pain can last up to 20 minutes. It seems to be just priapism, though: It feels like my penis is about to burst.