Wednesday, November 7, 2018

With Less Worry

We may have lost ground in the Senate, but we managed to turn the House
To continue with answering the questions posed by the reader from India...
"Does masturbating daily reduce semen quantity and quality?"
It's ironically fitting for today, isn't it? Does the Red gain in the Senate, reduce the Blue gain in the House? Not any more than masturbating daily reduces the quantity or quality of your cum.

In fact, couples trying to conceive are now encouraged to engage in coitus daily. Why? Because daily increases the possibility of success, not because they're having more sex but because the sperm quality seems to be better. The more recently produced (younger) sperm is stronger, more motile.

I underwent a sperm count during my first marriage, only to find that - due to a severe case of childhood mumps and scarlet fever - that my balls never grew and wouldn't produce healthy swimmers. Proving that my masturbation had nothing whatsoever to do with infertility.

Regardless of how often a man cums, his testes produce sperm at a fairly constant rate. According to 25Doctors.com,  "The average adult male produces about 290 million sperm cells a day. For men older than 50 years, sperm production is about 130 million per day. As a matter of fact, men produce about 1500 sperm cells every second and will produce more than 500 billion sperm cells in a lifetime."

So,
we can all indulge daily with less worry.

9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Interesting facts, especially about the younger sperm being more mobile.

AOM SoulFood said...

Hey Bro, I always love a good cum metaphor. Good info to know - I want to improve my swim team so I'm going to do some extra laps right now! I'm not sure about the election. Now the Dems are sitting pretty to be the foil and you know how he loves his foils. Now I can't get anything done because of them - it's all their fault. But we shall see. I hope you have a very lovely day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

Keep at it! You do it all so well! Depression bad at present! Off to my doctor, then last classical concert for the year.

Mistress Maddie said...

A good friend of mine wanted me to donor my sperm once. She said you probably jack off alot and have fresh semen. I had no idea what she was talking about. This clears it up.

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of sperm cells in a man's life. I never knew that. Thanks as always for the great information.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you, i have been sleeping buff naked for 1 week and it is the best sleep i have ever had. But why do i feel ashamed after masturbating?

JeanWM said...

We had great success in the election!! All without my breaking out the Halloween candy! We are a big, diverse country.
Hugs and bisous.

Unknown said...

Late Edition! Saw my doctor this morning! Very good results of my tests - best for some time! He thinks that I should continue blogging!!!!!! Would help my depression! And I've cancelled all my stock of images!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whkattk said...

@ Patrick - Even the art and sculpture????

Well, you can begin collecting again. :-)