Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Blogger Family

 

Over the past ten-a-half years I've met so many kind people. And not only Faithful Readers who have commented and keep in touch via email. Here on Blogger, we fellow wordsmiths have formed what some of us refer to as a Blogger Family. It is always sad to learn that another one has left us.


In February, it was our beloved Phil at AOM. 


Now, it is Anne Marie - she of the snarky comment, who was always so full of life and fun and ultimate kindness. Though I didn't know her, personally, and had no direct contact with her, she will be greatly missed.

I don't think it's said often enough. So, I want to take this opportunity to say Thank You to my fellow Bloggers. Each of them brings something different to the table; things to learn, things to laugh about, things to discuss.

Thanks for always reading here and elsewhere, thanks commenting here and elsewhere, thanks for all that you write about and bring to our attention. Patrick in France, Xersex in Italy, Sixpense in Chi-town, Mistress Maddie in New Hope, Bob in CA, Rick in Portland, Upton in Minneapolis, Hugh in Vermont, Larry in Hawaii.... 






The list could go on and on, but you'll find them all listed in the

Side Bar--->

Thank you to the entire Blogger Family.

11 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Wow, what a nice tribute to everyone. I heard about Anne Marie at Mistress Maddie's site. I did not know her but it's always sad when someone leaves.

Mark Greene said...

It is always sad to lose someone whether they were family friend or online correspondence. I am so grateful to have you as a blog brother. Keep up the positive work.

Xersex said...

we are a beautiful blogfamily. I find your posts very interesting, I don't always have an adequate comment!

jr73080 said...

Thank you.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I absolutely agree.
The blogging community has proved to be an absolute joy. I've found a version of my Tribe I didn't know it existed.
Anne Marie's passing has shaken me. Mightily. I have not been in the mood to go around the blogsphere at my usual speed.
Now I'm back.
On time to post on your blog, Big.

XOXO

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I absolutely agree.
The blogging community has proved to be an absolute joy. I've found a version of my Tribe I didn't know it existed.
Anne Marie's passing has shaken me. Mightily. I have not been in the mood to go around the blogsphere at my usual speed.
Now I'm back.
On time to post on your blog, Big.

XOXO

JeanWM said...

Pat, every blogger-family needs a teacher and that is you, through and through.

I can't thank you enough for all that I have learned through the years, that I never would have gotten as good an understanding as I have from reading your blog. Hugs and bisous.

uptonking said...

Still processing. In my mind, she's still with us... playing 45's on her phonograph and watching the label go 'round...

Hot guys said...

I'm actually one of her blog's followers as well and visit the blog regularly but you're right, there were no updates in the last two & a half weeks or so. 🤷‍♂️

So... Anne Marie is gone too? Shame. But hey, it was good and hella fun while it lasted! 🙂

RIP buddies! And cheers to you guys, and the rest of our blogging community! 👌🏻

whkattk said...

@ Mark - Right back at ya, brother!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Thank you! I am very grateful you accepted my invitation to leave comments. It's been so wonderful having you comment, and trading emails every so often. Hugs and bisous.