Friday, June 11, 2021

Solving the Problem

 

We men love our boners. It's part of our mental well being as much as the physical. When dysfunction strikes, it can create deep depression.


Big Pharma struck gold with their boner pills. Now Sound Wave therapies have shown up.


But there's one therapy which has been largely overlooked.

Massage Therapy.

 For Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?

Absolutely. How can that be?

Well, consider that the base cause is a lack of blood flow, which in turn rather starves the nerves. Massaging the perineum and prostate can induce blood flow to the area and, over time, feed those malnourished nerves.

But, you might think that with the home remedy prostate massagers you can do the job yourself. According to the this article from Healthline, Massage Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction, through studies, doctors are now realizing that massaging the groin area can actually help.







Your doctor may have someone on staff who is trained in this treatment, or may be able to recommend a therapist who is.

As the article points out, being honest with your doctor is the first step in solving the problem.

9 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I had no idea massage therapy was that useful!
I'd do it.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Wow, what an article! I love the beginning GIF.

William said...

You always impress. Thanks, and have a great weekend.

PaulMmn said...

I love the first picture of the boner unwrapping itself! I lost my wrapper in infancy, and I'm fascinated (and attracted to) foreskins!

--PaulMmn

Your French Patrick said...

Being honest with our doctor is ALWAYS a necessity.

But personally I will not follow any treatment intended to promote the erection of the penis or the secretion of semen.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JeanWM said...

ED is so common, Doctors of plenty of experience and good information. Hugs and bisous.

Hot guys said...

That first GIF, tho... So realistic 😏

uptonking said...

Being honest with your doc is paramount. If you don't feel comfortable talking to your doctor about your dick, then you're seeing the wrong doctor. I love this massage idea. But would prefer to do it myself or with a friend. A professional? I know they serve a purpose... but not for me. Kizzes. Have a lovely weekend.

Xersex said...

interesting! but if you want me to be honest, my best friend in the middle of my legs answers me all too well at the age of 49. We have known each other forever and we get along very well. If anything I would like to be less interested in sex and have a lower libido ...