Monday, June 28, 2021

Feel Good Ones

Tele-health is being promoted a lot since proving to be useful during the pandemic. Yet, I suspect there are certain maladies an online doc wouldn't be able to help with. One such issue is the focus of a recent Healthline Men's Health article, 9 Causes for Painful Ejaculation.

"Painful ejaculation may be a sign of a larger medical condition that requires treatment. Common causes include prostatitis, surgery, cysts or stones, and antidepressant drugs. See your doctor for diagnosis and treatment so that you can avoid serious complications and maintain a healthy sex life."

I've experienced my own bouts and they left me with a cock too sensitive to touch after I came, and balls that ached sometimes for hours, sometimes for days. It turned out to be minor and something this article doesn't mention. 

Mine was caused by OTC sinus meds, which dried up the production of precum. My doctor suggested more lubrication during sexual activity whenever I needed the allergy meds.


Back then, the only thing you'd find on a shelf: KY Jelly.  So, it was either that or spit.

Now, of course, there are all kinds of lubes available, both on store shelves and online, and the choice continues to grow. The latest is by Cake. From So-low Lotion and Tush Cush to Toy Wonder, it's all developed for "shame-free sexual health."

Enhance your me time. Whichever brand you choose, 




it may just help you avoid painful ejaculations and have those "feel good" ones.





11 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Very interesting.

I hope your thumb is doing okay.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Whoa!
Who knew?
I'm one of those pre-cum guys who usually does not need lubricants. My one buddy swore by corn huskers. The way it smells sends me to this day.

XOXO

Rad said...

I get achy balls when I don't clean the pipes out at least once a week. Almost to the point of making it a repeating calendar entry to pop a load to keep healthy!

JiEL said...

To me using any kind of lube is a turn off.

My dick is uncut and I love to feel all I can from my foreskin and gland.
The lub is lowering too much of the rub sensations.

So to me no lub is the best and it's more economical too..

Never had what you mentioned as painful ejaculations.

Your French Patrick said...

Some beautiful photos that I am happy to take for my NewTumbl!

Hugs and bisous my darlings Jean and Pat.

JeanWM said...

It's hot everywhere. Make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids which keeps your urinary tract running clear. That helps prevent a lot of urinary and kidney problems. Hugs and bisous.

uptonking said...

So... cock rings and the like... they can cause it, too... if worn too long or if put on or removed in a rough manner. It can lead to painful orgasms. The more you know.

Paul said...

I’ve been using the Cake product So-Low lotion for a couple months, and, as its name suggests, it’s great for solo enjoyment. Not sticky, or messy, just smooth and silky. Probably should not say more else I get carried away. It helps, it really does, and when I’m partnered my bf enjoys it too.

Hot guys said...

Some guys naturally don't have much precum, and some masturbate without lubricating their penis (including the spit). Whatever works! 🙂

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Excellent advice. Guys need to keep the pipes cleaned out in more ways than orgasms. Hugs and bisous.

Uncle Vic said...

don't have painful ejaculations but also can't keep an erection with lube.. well, at age 71 almost an erection.. I need the dry friction... HOWEVER, I have been using castor oil daily as a remedy for Peyronies and by god, I've improved from a 45* bend to an almost full curve in 12 weeks.. massage and squeeze and work the penis every time I use it to pee or masturbate (carefully) bend, massage and stretch.. use an eyedropper and a panty liner for your undies so they don't soak up the oil... I figured it was worth a try and it is. Google it... natural remedy Peyronies...