Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Hang Direction

 

"Is it possible to change the direction of hang if I dress to the opposite side?"



Not to my knowledge. Contrary to popular belief, whether your cock hangs left or right has nothing to do with the side you dress, or which hand you typically use to masturbate.






As with most all other things dealing with genital development, the direction of hang happens during gestation. Just as one testicle will hang lower, when the supporting penile ligaments form during pregnancy one side (almost) always grows slightly longer. Left hang is most common.


Rather than attempting to alter anything about your cock or balls, I'd suggest you accept everything as they are and just enjoy what you have, the way you have it.



10 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Well, color me informed.
I had no idea that it was a developmental thing? I know men who hang to one side and I thought it was because they are left or right handed and it was easier to take it out to pee?
Also, I know men who do not obviously hand and their dicks when hard go right up, almost in a 25 degree angle to their body?
Oh, and now I'm thinking about hard dicks.

XOXO

Your French Patrick said...

Your readers sometimes have surprising concerns. What advantage would he have in satisfying his desire?
LOL, did he try to change the orientation of his body to that of his sex?

Hugs and bisous, my marvelous friends Jean and Pat.
Have a great day.

SickoRicko said...

Good advice.

Mistress Maddie said...

That was probably the only thing my father ever told me about sex or the cock. He said it was etiquette to wear the cock to the right when I was getting dressed...tuck it down and too the right...and that one ball will always hang lower then the other. Thank heavens my half nephew and I had each other to learn and practice on when it came to masturbation and oral.

Big Dude said...

Wise advice. This was the accidental subject of a discussion with my doctor, who said the same thing. I was not planning to change my hang,though.

Anonymous said...

Actually, there is some science that says that if you are right handed, then your right nut is higher. Reverse for lefties.

JeanWM said...

Well got that sorted out. A good days work Pat. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

My father told me to change the masturbation hand time to time, and also to tuck it down and too the right.

uptonking said...

I accept all bulges and cocks as is... it's just my personal policy. Kizzes.

savita bhabhi hindi said...

https://savitadidi4u.blogspot.com/