Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Another Issue

 

Another prostate issue.

"Have any of your readers had the Rezume procedure? I will, over this month, be having all the tests to see what my Prostate looks like and why the medications I take for BPH are not working like they should. And, I probably will be facing some at least minimally invasive procedure to deal with all that. 

There are obviously a number of options that I will have but my reading seems to suggest that Rezume will at least leave me with normal sexual function which would be nice. My medications already result in redirection when I cum and I would like to have that no longer be the case.

Has anyone had either Rezume or any other procedure that not only dealt with the pee problem but either corrected or at least did not cause the ending of ejaculatory functions?

Thanks and also thanks for your blog,"




Oddly enough, many of the medications for BPH (Benign Prostate Hypertension), like FloMax, can cause retrograde ejaculation. I found that the Resum procedure should be able to shrink the prostate using water vapor and is not supposed to hamper sexual function.



The good news is that, if stopping the use of the prostate meds doesn't clear up the retrograde ejaculation, that can be treated. The meds your doctor might have you try for that are:  


  • mipramine, an antidepressant.
  • Midodrine, a medicine that constricts blood vessels.
  • Chlorpheniramine and brompheniramine, antihistamines that help relieve allergies.


I'd caution the strength of any of those - antidepressants and constricted blood flow are both known boner killers. 




The antihistamines can cause your cum to be thicker as they dry up mucus membranes. It'll be important for you to talk to your doctor about side effects as you test them.



If anyone is familiar with the Resum procedure, help out a fellow reader by leaving a comment or sending an email.

8 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I do know that Tamsilusin causes retrograde ejaculation and that the body kind of gets used to it after awhile. I am not familiar with the Resum procedure, though, but I think most treatments for BPH that include some blasting of the prostate do cause retrograde ejaculation, though.
I think a doctor would be of more help here...

XOXO

Your French Patrick said...

I regret it but I know absolutely nothing about this disease, and in this case the wisest thing is to abstain from commenting, but I wish the best possible to your reader.

Thanks for your pictures.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great day.

Mistress Maddie said...

I think your words and advice should suffice. I've never even heard of it before this.

SickoRicko said...

I've not heard of that and am interested in reader comments.

JeanWM said...

Just lucky to have options, and thanks for the info. Everyone will be a little smarter. Hugs and.Bisous.

Anonymous said...

I don't know much about Rezum, but I can recommend a relatively new procedure for BPH called aquablation. I had it done last December. I chose this procedure in part because it usually (about 90% of the time) does not result in retrograde ejaculation, and it almost 100% of the time leaves the patient able to achieve erections. I can tell you that the result for me was perfect: BPH symptoms completely cleared up; I'm pissing like I was 30 years old again; still get strong erections at will, and I ejaculate just about every day at least once. I'm 66 years old. Your poster should look into aquablation as an alternative. It worked wonders for me!

uptonking said...

What are some things we can do to improve the health of our prostate in order to avoid issues? Diet? No alcohol, I suppose - ugh. Exercise... hydration? Now that I'm That Age... I am beginning to worry a bit.

Anonymous said...

I heard abou aquablation therapy, my uncle said to my father, but I did not pay attention, I didn't know what it meant then