Friday, August 4, 2023

You Guys

 

My readers are the best! You guys totally rock. I knew some of you would be able to offer insight into Bee's questions.

"Ok, so I had a biopsy done once and it IS scary to see blood in your cum.
The doctor said it was not biggie and that I should drink tons of water to help flush things away and that I could have sex in three to four days. After the first or second orgasm, the blood is not really noticeable, BTW."

"I'm a prostate cancer survivor - surgery (2018) and salvage radiation (2020). Never had a transperineal biopsy but had six transrectal biopsies (2005, '11, '12, '14, '16, 17). I would think effect on the prostate is the same. I did NOT wait six weeks; in my experience, the more orgasms you have, the quicker your body clears the blood out of the prostate. My ejaculate went from dark red (think used motor oil with coffee grounds in it; really gross, freaked out my wife), gradually becoming paler red-brown, then tan, and then normal white. Rarely took six weeks - more like three or four, if you're cleaning your pipes regularly. Stroke away!"

"Best wishes to you and hope for a good biopsy result.

The information available on masturbation, sex and ejaculation when you've had prostate procedures is frustratingly scarce.
I had a TURP 8 weeks ago because of prostate enlargement, fortunately my tissue sample was free from malignancy.
Whilst I know it's a very different procedure, the vague advice was to avoid sex for 3 weeks, I had blood in urine for 4 weeks, and only now after 8 weeks has the stinging when urinating gone. Today I had my first morning wood since the operation.
I'm not able to ejaculate at all now. Until now masturbation has caused a soreness in the prostate lasting the next day.

To remind readers that PSA results can be high if the test is done after sex. Also that digital examination isn't definitive because not all of the prostate can be felt through the anus.

Look after yourselves and enjoy what you've got while you've got it."

"I concur with the other commenters. I waited about a week, maybe a bit longer because I was so freaked out by the thought of blood in my cum. I finally took matters to hand and stroked one out in the shower. It was crazy to experience it, but not painful. Mine was the color of Hershey's syrup the first time but improved to normal in about two weeks.

You'll be fine, but I'm not sure I'd want that experience with someone I'm not fully involved with. My husband was completely supportive, but admitted it wasn't pretty."

So, there you have it. As the second one says, "Stroke away"...












...until you've cleared all traces of blood from your system.


Have a terrific weekend!

8 comments:

Big Dude said...

It's good to see us men standing up to help one another by sharing experiences. I am lucky that at age 75, thus far, my prostate is fine. I attribute this to good luck and to daily masturbation and ejaculation. My doctor agrees that this is a factor. Stay strong, men. We're all in it together.

Your French Patrick said...

Have a terrific weekend, you too!

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Mistress Maddie said...

See how a blog like this is helpful? If you're blog even helps just three people the whole thing's worth it. I hope everybody has a great weekend!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Love the answers!

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Have a great weekend Pat!

Joost said...

great overview of answers and also very interesting pics

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - I'd say that my goal here is to help folks. But that doesn't happen without great readers like you who leave comments.

whkattk said...

@ Big Dude - it is great, isn't it? We bring the information and help to one another that the vast majority of us didn't get from our fathers.