Monday, July 23, 2018

For Men Who Dress "Up"

When a guy feels good, he looks good. Comfort is key, though. And comfort in the crotch is tantamount. Endless adjustments can be bothersome. Until we find that perfect fit.

"Hi Whack Attack Guy: My boy friend (for a reason unknown to me) likes to have his dick held upright (instead of flopped down over his balls) by his underwear. He found a line that suited him made by Hanes, but that style has been discontinued. Do you, or our fellow whackers, have a specific recommendation for some briefs that will do the job?

THANKS!"

The search for comfort can seem daunting. It depends on how you dress: Up, down, to the left, or to the right. (Which is why a good tailor will always ask.)




 My own search took years and a lot of briefs relegated to the bottom of the drawer. I finally settled on these because I was able to get a pouch that wouldn't squash the goods. But they wouldn't provide "up" support.
Now, that I wear 501's all the time, there's a drawer filled with briefs that never see the light of day. Freeball is my choice.

And, there are surprisingly very few adjustments needed during the day (mostly when getting into my truck). I settle things in upon buttoning up and I'm good to go.
Anyway, I did a search and came up with two different styles your boyfriend might like. Both are a bit pricey - but the comfort is worth it; in my opinion, anyway. The first are from Tommy John. It appears that the pouch is designed for the guy who prefers to dress "up" and still provides good support for The Boys.
The second, called Stiffies, also manages to provide for those spontaneous boners we get during the day; there's room for comfortable growth - whether you prefer left or right - without having to push the cock around.
Readers, any suggestions for the man who prefers to dress "up"?

13 comments:

AOM SoulFood said...

Hey brother! Hope you had a good weekend until things got hectic - I hope the nice chill has returned. I don't have any advice to the question - I don't wear undies often but when I do -: ) I am currently wearing Haines boxer briefs. Got 'em from Wal-Mart - very comfy - fun to just to wear around the backyard. Not sure they would work in keep his dick up. Wishing you a great day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Mistress Maddie said...

There is a online company I used called Mens Underwear Store with a multitude of designers and fits for everybody I use. I bet he could find something there.

Tex said...

Stiffies definitely look like a possibility for this guy. A buddy of mine wears Balls in One Erector Briefs and loves them. You might check them out. I dress left and wear ordinary boxer briefs so I can't give a personal recommendation on this topic.

Xersex said...

nice underwears

Anonymous said...

Comfyballs do the job but Equipo boxer briefs are even better. I understand. I dress "up" as well.

Unknown said...

I'm sure your suggestions will assist! Not so cold here this morning! As you do, under jeans go commando!

FRENCH PATRICK said...

Definitely, our gaylaxy is a very strange place full of surprises!

And why not some starch to stiffen the cock?
Or a stake to support the dick?
Or to jump from one foot to the other, up and down, up and down, up and down...

As for me I think that there is nothing which is worth to be turned upside down about it.
But it's an actual pleasure to see that some are lucky enough to worry about nothing more serious.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

SickoRicko said...

Golly, I've never even heard of that position!

JeanWM said...

One thing not mentioned is the length of the "rise" depending on if the person is athletic versus heavier weight, some of the low rise underwear might not be comfortable. Note there are also alot of new fibers besides cotton depending on the temp/season.
Like everyone it is trial and error.
Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Forgot something. There are two styles of EBB. The one I wear is available at Amazon. Equipo 2 pack boxer briefs modern stretch. EQUIPO is on the waistband in block letters. The other style doesn't and the pouch is different.

Fullmoonma said...

Just discovered that a Hanes product that was discontinued on their web site was still available at Target - so there's a chance... I like loose boxer briefs in soft cotton so my cock can easily hang down into the left leg. At 75, I'm not "troubled" by spontaneous erections though... When I was in high school it was a real problem. For years I thought that my downward curvature was caused by being constrained in my briefs, but apparently it was just uncomfortable. When I want my cock to say up or sideways for long bike trips, tight spandex shorts seem to work.

Anonymous said...

So glad this subject came up - I was not aware that there might be an answer. I dress UP, in Hanes, or Polo, etc., you start out as you dress with it up and in a very comfortable position, but it seems to be a short time before things begin to migrate Down.. making the glans rub on the fabric... UGH...

Will be checking out all these suggestions.

Thanks, Baldy

whkattk said...

Hey, Baldy!

Yep. That's the problem with regular briefs and dressing "up": There's nothing to keep the cock from slipping into a downward position. And, the rubbing against the fabric all day will - over time - cause callous build-up on the glans. And, that isn't good, either!